Essential Conspiracy Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Hulk Hogan stay off my nuts homie, you act like a little bytch. You don't post in here, yet you have the right to take points away from me. If you don't like what Im saying...don't listen. You should automatically be forced to post threads in the H.L. to participate in these actions in threads. I will report you to mods, unless your monkey ass is a mod in troll form. Either way...stay off the sack bytch, mean gene.

Read about conspiracies online, suddenly you are in the middle of a gargantuan battle between good vs evil. You are the messiah sent to enlighten the world! You have the answers, you have the intellect; harness the power of your keyboard and go to battle with the government agents, zog, and sheeple! Only you can save the world, only you can save humanity!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read about conspiracies online, suddenly you are in the middle of a gargantuan battle between good vs evil. You are the messiah sent to enlighten the world! You have the answers, you have the intellect; harness the power of your keyboard and go to battle with the government agents, zog, and sheeple! Only you can save the world, only you can save humanity!

Wow 88. I finally realized what you were saying this whole time. I didn't know that you knew that about me. I should've known you were smarter than you portrayed yourself as.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU'RE ANGRY AT HULK HOGAN ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SHARE YOUR BELIEF THAT TRAYVON MARTIN'S FATHER SACRIFICED HIS SON TO ACHIEVE A HIGHER DEGREE OF FREEMASONRY, BROTHER! LET THAT MARINATE IN YOUR LITTLE BRAIN FOR A WHILE, DUDE!

You fakkit ass is still on that? What does what I said in another thread have to do with this? Oh that's right nothing. We call that trolling. Every time I have a conversation in a thread that you aren't involved in I see points taken away by you and your argument everytime is Trayvon Martin's dad....:russ:
Your knowledge on anything( which isn't much since you are a troll) shows you are scared of debating anyone. So you creep into threads you see me in like a straight up obsessed poster and remove points.

Keep being scared to debate or have discussions. Stay being a p*ssy and removing my points, brother!

Your alias is...:deadhorse:. 2014 try something different.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i shouldn't post this here. but i don't make threads...

‘Destroy them immediately’: Top US commander ordered purge of bin Laden photos

Eleven days after the 2011 US elite forces raid that resulted in the killing of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, the head of US special operations ordered the destruction of all photos of the corpse or for them to be given to the CIA, new evidence shows.

The disclosure was revealed Monday...
http://rt.com/usa/bin-laden-photos-destroyed-467/

:stopitslime:

i've been tellin you niccas this nicca been dead a long time ago. first of all, he didn't even do anything to warrant him being hunted down....

11.02.2014 02:36
The Guy USA killed Was US Invented Clone who look alike bin laden but was not even a Arab but Pashtoon brought there by CIA. Bin Laden Died a decade ago of Kidney failure because for him it was impossible to survive on Mountain without Dialysis. When Obama's Approval Rating Sank he staged this Hollywood Scripted Episode to cover up his Failure in solving Domestic Issues and Rising poverty and homelessness in USA.

11.02.2014 02:38
It wasn't the seals who killed him it was the dolphins. Popeye the sailor man swears he was there.!!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true
when barack supposedly killed him i was
krs-one-o.gif

niccas didn't wanna hear it. til today i still say how he used that bin laden sh1t to distract ppl trump exposing his fake birth certificate. they captured him during donald trump show on "nbc".
rethugs ate it up too.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U.S. SILENTLY TORTURES AMERICANS WITH CELL TOWER ELECTROMAGNETIC NEUROWEAPON
  • JOE on February 9, 2014 at 11:05am
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/u-s-silently-tortures-americans-with-cell-tower-electromagnetic
this is one of the reasons i tell all females in my family not to put cell phones in their breast area. my bytch especially we always fighting about it. that sh1t causes cancer.

sometimes when i'm bored i talk to barack on dial tone. i know he's listenin. i tell him i know what he's up to :ufdup:

now that you posted that sh1t i don't want him to use waves to fuq me up so from now on i'll only talk on speaker.

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
this is one of the reasons i tell all females in my family not to put cell phones in their breast area. my bytch especially we always fighting about it. that sh1t causes cancer.

sometimes when i'm bored i talk to barack on dial tone. i know he's listenin. i tell him i know what he's up to :ufdup:

now that you posted that sh1t i don't want him to use waves to fuq me up so from now on i'll only talkin on speaker.

give a poor poster(me) some credit for placing it in the correct coli category (Conspiracy Thread)

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
it's crazy that we got to put this sh1t in the conspiracy theory box. they've managed to put us in a box and call us crazy smmfh...
its usually the ones that they call crazy that be up on game. Thats why they aint doing much for mental health:yeshrug: