Essential Conspiracy Thread

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Your perception for sarcasm is disturbingly low, friend.
haha, i misread your post actually, i gotta stop skimming everyones posts, I almost expect moronic responses here on thecoli/"higher learning", so i barely even read them, my bad.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Put it like this I think they got alerted and didn't want to cause panic. Private contractors and CI officials went to the site and tried to stop it before it happen and they didn't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Hulk Hogan stay off my nuts homie, you act like a little bytch. You don't post in here, yet you have the right to take points away from me. If you don't like what Im saying...don't listen. You should automatically be forced to post threads in the H.L. to participate in these actions in threads. I will report you to mods, unless your monkey ass is a mod in troll form. Either way...stay off the sack bytch, mean gene.

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
YOU'RE ANGRY AT HULK HOGAN ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SHARE YOUR BELIEF THAT TRAYVON MARTIN'S FATHER SACRIFICED HIS SON TO ACHIEVE A HIGHER DEGREE OF FREEMASONRY, BROTHER! LET THAT MARINATE IN YOUR LITTLE BRAIN FOR A WHILE, DUDE!