Essential Conspiracy Thread

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
no not really. a lot of you ppl don't even understand the grand of things and who owns the ppl you worship. the ppl you worship may or may not know who owns them and what they believe and pass on...

so to me you sound say like a republican laborer who defends corporatism who ends up jobless cause his job ends up overseas and the elite are laughing at you making them richer..
Anytime your dealing with something, that is made stronger, by the inability to prove it true or false. Its becomes silly to debate.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
everyone is late. I don't like arguing details because I wasn't there but the whole 9-11 conspiracy is a conspiracy created by them.

something ain't right when jewish company leaves and building days before it went down and that the Israeli intelligence "who provide the US with intelligence" told the US about it but they "didn't do anything about it".
Whatever the truth is I can say with complete confidence that its not what they led the world to accept as truth.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
no not really. a lot of you ppl don't even understand the grand of things and who owns the ppl you worship. the ppl you worship may or may not know who owns them and what they believe and pass on...

so to me you sound say like a republican laborer who defends corporatism who ends up jobless cause his job ends up overseas and the elite are laughing at you making them richer..

The rothschilds owned like 70 percent of jp morgans company when he died. Spooky shyt man

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
vi3W9.gif

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So what's the explanation for the pyramids and shyt.. like why choose a pyramid to represent so many things

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the explanation for the pyramids and shyt.. like why choose a pyramid to represent so many things

some illuminati symbolism in the mainstream. yall may or may not agree with some...
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/beast.htm

excuse the jesus link stuff. i'm not religious but they got me early through my parents being brought up catholic:stopitslime: i really don't give a fuq about that sh1t anymore.

And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words: and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm late and bringing up old news but I just finished watching this 9/11 Debunking movie and there are some legit claims about that day.

1. A 757 hitting the pentagon but no aircraft pieces and the hole made at the pentagon versus the size of a 757 don't match up.

2. Eyewitnesses in NYC saying the planes were from any airline they know of and firefighters hearing explosives blowing up the floors in the WTC towers.

:dwillhuh:

nikkaz might think I'm nuts, but I don't believe any planes were involved on 911.That's just the cover story.I think they just blew the buildings up and created this whole "hijacked passenger jet" thing around it.I'm convinced that all of the footage from 911 is doctored.Planes were nothing but CGI.How the fukk can aluminum planes cut through steel columns like a hot knife through butter? The wings should've broken off on contact and fell down to the ground below.

All the nationally syndicated news stations shared the same feed that day....which was coming from CNN.

"bu bu bu there was witnesses" look up "crisis actors" they get most, if not all of the screen time during these fabricated propaganda pieces.Y'all being played, but the shyt is so intricate, most people can't wrap their minds around it.

How many people actually look up when they're walking down the street? You have to pay close attention to what people say.Just because someone says "I was there when it happened" doesn't necessarily mean they actually saw what the fukk happened.That's how they get you.Them lil grey areas.There were lots of people who where "there when it happened".They showed footage of people in Time Square watching the planes go into the building on the jumbotron(Same bullshyt footage everyone else watched)....I bet some of them people will fight you tooth and nail if you told them there was no planes "AHHH get the fukk out of here, I was a block away...I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED:mad:"

Oh really? You saw the fake footage like everyone else.It only takes a split second for an explosion to go off, so when then news stations kept repeating "plane flew into building" and you looked up and saw the WTC on fire, you'd automatically assume it must be true.You gotta give it to these evil muthafukkas.They got game.That shyt was a mass hypnotism and they pulled it off by implanting thoughts & imagery in your head on some Inception shyt.

But some of y'all got the "systems" breast milk on ya breathe.Fighting to stay plugged

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
nikkaz might think I'm nuts, but I don't believe any planes were involved on 911.That's just the cover story.I think they just blew the buildings up and created this whole "hijacked passenger jet" thing around it.I'm convinced that all of the footage from 911 is doctored.Planes were nothing but CGI.How the fukk can aluminum planes cut through steel columns like a hot knife through butter? The wings should've broken off on contact and fell down to the ground below.

All the nationally syndicated news stations shared the same feed that day....which was coming from CNN.

"bu bu bu there was witnesses" look up "crisis actors" they get most, if not all of the screen time during these fabricated propaganda pieces.Y'all being played, but the shyt is so intricate, most people can't wrap their minds around it.

How many people actually look up when they're walking down the street? You have to pay close attention to what people say.Just because someone says "I was there when it happened" doesn't necessarily mean they actually saw what the fukk happened.That's how they get you.Them lil grey areas.There were lots of people who where "there when it happened".They showed footage of people in Time Square watching the planes go into the building on the jumbotron(Same bullshyt footage everyone else watched)....I bet some of them people will fight you tooth and nail if you told them there was no planes "AHHH get the fukk out of here, I was a block away...I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED:mad:"

Oh really? You saw the fake footage like everyone else.It only takes a split second for an explosion to go off, so when then news stations kept repeating "plane flew into building" and you looked up and saw the WTC on fire, you'd automatically assume it must be true.You gotta give it to these evil muthafukkas.They got game.That shyt was a mass hypnotism and they pulled it off by implanting thoughts & imagery in your head on some Inception shyt.

But some of y'all got the "systems" breast milk on ya breathe.Fighting to stay plugged

CNN and BBC have both been caught with actors and false footage before.

Very interesting theory that and the story about the text message that went out in Israel telling folks to stay out of ny. That was a great doc cabt remember the name tho

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I believe our government knew the attacks were coming but the no plane theory especially at the WTC is ridiculous.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Y'all ever wonder.. How did we evolve into what we become hatred wise? Shouldn't a long time of evolution evolve our brains to not commit murder amongst other humans?????

How did the Neatherdthals (i know I spelled it wrong) become?
What happen to the cro-magons?
Why did the Pygmies died out?
Why aren't there other humanoids beside us?
Why are primates here but not the others?
What are the odds that Ufos are bacteria or extremophile creatures that lives and feeds on the atmosphere????
I mean they do light up like the creatures in the deep deep ocean?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I know I'm late and bringing up old news but I just finished watching this 9/11 Debunking movie and there are some legit claims about that day.

1. A 757 hitting the pentagon but no aircraft pieces and the hole made at the pentagon versus the size of a 757 don't match up.

2. Eyewitnesses in NYC saying the planes were from any airline they know of and firefighters hearing explosives blowing up the floors in the WTC towers.

:dwillhuh:

So its unreasonable that a big ass fukking airplane carrying jet fuel...traveling at high speeds hitting a stationary object wouldnt make an explosion? cmon fam

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
So its unreasonable that a big ass fukking airplane carrying jet fuel...traveling at high speeds hitting a stationary object wouldnt make an explosion? cmon fam
:comeon: Of course it would make an explosion. But they are claiming to have heard subsequent explosions AFTER the initial impact which brought the building down. I'm not trying to disprove or prove what some say they heard/saw. Now following your above logic I would argue that I would have expected more damage to the pentagon then what we all saw on TV, especially since they plane was carrying the most fuel.