Daps
tumblr_mvxbhjURrL1sbavuuo1_500.jpg
:wtf: aye bbruh wtf is this

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate to post this here but here goes...

The financiers are the nation's worst enemies. They have done more than any to undermine the foundations of freedom, and it is unquestionable that most of the peoples of Europe would by this time be in full possession of liberty if such men as Rothschild....... did not lend the autocrats the support of their capital.
- Ludwig Borne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking... We see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of 2000 years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands.
The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand with equal ease from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington.
Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing.... They are the brokers and counsellors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?

~ NILES WEEKLY REGISTER (1835-36)

Religion is no longer able to guarantee the governments that the people will remain peaceful. The Rothschild system of loans can perform the task much better... It possesses the moral force or power religion has lost. It can act as a surrogate for religion.
Indeed it is a new religion and when the old religion finally goes under, it will provide substitutes for its practical blessings.
Strangely enough it is once again the Jews who invented this new religion.
~Heinrich Heine, The Baths of Lucca, 1830

3 things would give an investor an edge over his rival. closeness to political life, the source of news; the speeds with which he could receive news of events in states far and near
and the ability to manipulate the transmission of that news to other investors.

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." — Revelation 2:9

@DEAD7 @thekingsmen @theworldismine13 @LeyeT @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness @Blackking @Eric Blair @Hiphoplives4eva @Brown_Pride @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Peter Vecsey @the cac mamba @Ill @Meta Reign @Type Username Here @greenhousegasses
@Black Reign @FAH1223 @marcuz

:cook:

Last edited:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I know I'm late and bringing up old news but I just finished watching this 9/11 Debunking movie and there are some legit claims about that day.

1. A 757 hitting the pentagon but no aircraft pieces and the hole made at the pentagon versus the size of a 757 don't match up.

2. Eyewitnesses in NYC saying the planes were from any airline they know of and firefighters hearing explosives blowing up the floors in the WTC towers.

:dwillhuh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The financiers are the nation's worst enemies. They have done more than any to undermine the foundations of freedom, and it is unquestionable that most of the peoples of Europe would by this time be in full possession of liberty if such men as Rothschild....... did not lend the autocrats the support of their capital.
- Ludwig Borne.

:cook:

Conspiracy theories are silly to me, and tend to involve giving lots of people more credit then they deserve...
They are really just another means for the state to side step responsibility :stopitslime:But I do agree with Ludwig Borne above :ehh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conspiracy theories are silly to me, and tend to involve giving lots of people more credit then they deserve...
They are really just another means for the state to side step responsibility :stopitslime:But I do agree with Ludwig Borne above :ehh:
this is no conspiracy hence my first line. this ain't no rap song this is real life. I tagged you because you and other coli citizens like bickering about economic throries which don't matter to these rothschilds who own the people who run sh1t.

bickering about econ, religion and political parties is a waste of time when you see the grand of things..

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm late and bringing up old news but I just finished watching this 9/11 Debunking movie and there are some legit claims about that day.

1. A 757 hitting the pentagon but no aircraft pieces and the hole made at the pentagon versus the size of a 757 don't match up.

2. Eyewitnesses in NYC saying the planes were from any airline they know of and firefighters hearing explosives blowing up the floors in the WTC towers.

:dwillhuh:
everyone is late. I don't like arguing details because I wasn't there but the whole 9-11 conspiracy is a conspiracy created by them.

something ain't right when jewish company leaves and building days before it went down and that the Israeli intelligence "who provide the US with intelligence" told the US about it but they "didn't do anything about it".

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
this is no conspiracy hence my first line. this ain't no rap song this is real life. I tagged you because you and other coli citizens like bickering about economic throries which don't matter to these rothschilds who own the people who run sh1t.

bickering about econ, religion and political parties is a waste of time when you see the grand of things..
Their ownership is greatly exaggerated.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their ownership is greatly exaggerated.
no not really. a lot of you ppl don't even understand the grand of things and who owns the ppl you worship. the ppl you worship may or may not know who owns them and what they believe and pass on...

so to me you sound say like a republican laborer who defends corporatism who ends up jobless cause his job ends up overseas and the elite are laughing at you making them richer..