Essential Conspiracy Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:heh: you guys ever hear the conspiracy about trains always running and being built going through through poor communities, so when the time comes it'll be easier to herd them into boxcars and haul them away to be slaves/slaughtered?

Problem is most railroad tracks were built in the 1800s, thousands upon thousands of miles of track have been ripped up and the boxcar population declines year over year. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

gremlin.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@porque Do you think you could find the Professor Griff Coast To Coast AM episode? It was either on September 6th or 7th. There's a YouTube link earlier in the thread but it says the video was private.
it's private but i'll contact the uploader and ask him to let me view it and i'll download it.
i found this

when griff says if you aint part of the bloodline you aint illuminati, you can see it say like in the fed reserve where the board members are only jewish. where hollywood and entertainment industry execs are jewish. wall street jewish cacs etc...

you also see how the zionists where quick to take facebook from the other founders, throw them to the bushes and give it to the jewish cac mark zuckerberg.

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
@porque Do you think you could find the Professor Griff Coast To Coast AM episode? It was either on September 6th or 7th. There's a YouTube link earlier in the thread but it says the video was private.

i have the audio if u want. griffs book too.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
it's private but i'll contact the uploader and ask him to let me view it and i'll download it.
i found this

when griff says if you aint part of the bloodline you aint illuminati, you can see it say like in the fed reserve where the board members are only jewish. where hollywood and entertainment industry execs are jewish. wall street jewish cacs etc...

you also see how the zionists where quick to take facebook from the other founders, throw them to the bushes and give it to the jewish cac mark zuckerberg.

i have the audio if u want. griffs book too.

I already posted it earlier

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall familiar with the conspiracy theories surrounding the $20 dollar bill and the other bills?

people have figured out a way to fold it and to make it resemble the 9/11 attacks

I thought it was crazy and had more to do with creative origami and the power of suggestion

but then I read this and this kind of threw me off :

"On the WTC side.... IF you fold the two sides together [ like an AIRPLANE.. HEY !!] with one tower on one side of the AIRPLANE fold and the other tower on the other side of the AIRPLANE fold, you will notice the word AMERICAN is on one side and the word UNITED is on the other side... the two airlines that crashed into the WTC.. AMERICAN & UNITED !!!!!!!"

http://www.conspiracies.net/

what do you guys think?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These vids are for the truly open minded. Also do your own research on the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. These are emerald tablets that were discovered with ancient knowledge. They are currently in a museum, not sure which one. Scientists don't know how they could have even been written on. Early Alchemist attribute a lot of their knowledge to these tablets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

1 of 15

Last edited: