Daps
yC52Jcf.png

mentormiyagi.jpg

KingX

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The illuminati is real research O.T.O. , and read all the titles of the degrees one of them says Pointiff of the Illuminati.

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
there was no new Simpsons episode this week so it would have been a repeat

Probably, I hadn't seen it before. It was the one when Homer went to the fun zone with his family and a random kid escaped so they shut down the whole place leaving the parents trapped inside and everyone started fighting and everyone started looking like apes to homer. Then these guys told him the end of civilization was coming and started showing him how to start preparing. I'll look for the name of the episode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homer_Goes_to_Prep_School

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The burden is on you to prove they exist before it's on me to prove they don't exist. Asking me to prove the Iluminati doesn't exist is like asking me to prove trolls and fairies don't exist. You made the claim and you have to prove it.
one thing you must understand with the super rich is that they do everything in their powers to remain out of the spot light. not everyone is p diddy and wants attention. there are ppl who and fine with just being in the background running sh1t.
the rothschilds for example we don't hear nothing about them here but in europe they say and know the world is headed and going into a new world order and single currency and only way to do that is take over international banks. it's no wonder they took over libya, want syria, iran etc...
banks have always been the ones who benefit most from wars. all this nonsense about freedom is just a front to fire up the public to get into the wars. these people control the media and use congress and the military complex to get what they want.

there's a method to this madness with youtubes of ex military officials who say all this is planned.

you might not believe in the illuminati and it's just rick ross throwing the word around but there's real people on the receiving end of these bombs.
and these "so called" illuminati have control all the way down to your favorite rapper to distract you from real issues. the public doesn't know what the hell is going on and so long as they have majority of the public brainwashed and fooled they're winning. they can just kick the other 1%ers to the curb and label them conspiracy theorists. and group them with the ufo nuts.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
one thing you must understand with the super rich is that they do everything in their powers to remain out of the spot light. not everyone is p diddy and wants attention. there are ppl who and fine with just being in the background running sh1t.
the rothschilds for example we don't hear nothing about them here but in europe they say and know the world is headed and going into a new world order and single currency and only way to do that is take over international banks. it's no wonder they took over libya, want syria, iran etc...
banks have always been the ones who benefit most from wars. all this nonsense about freedom is just a front to fire up the public to get into the wars. these people control the media and use congress and the military complex to get what they want.

there's a method to this madness with youtubes of ex military officials who say all this is planned.

you might not believe in the illuminati and it's just rick ross throwing the word around but there's real people on the receiving end of these bombs.
and these "so called" illuminati have control all the way down to your favorite rapper to distract you from real issues. the public doesn't know what the hell is going on and so long as they have majority of the public brainwashed and fooled they're winning. they can just kick the other 1%ers to the curb and label them conspiracy theorists. and group them with the ufo nuts.

:lupe: but.. but this goes against everything I was taught and believe about society! :mindblown:

It's impossible for me to believe that there's people who control other people in the same way my boss answers to the owners who answer to corporate... but on a bigger scale! That shyt doesn't happen in the real world!!!

What if I told my fellow employees "hey, breh! The Owners gotta answer to Corporate!" They'd look at me like I was crazy! :heh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: but.. but this goes against everything I was taught and believe about society! :mindblown:

It's impossible for me to believe that there's people who control other people in the same way my boss answers to the owners who answer to corporate... but on a bigger scale! That shyt doesn't happen in the real world!!!

What if I told my fellow employees "hey, breh! The Owners gotta answer to Corporate!" They'd look at me like I was crazy! :heh:
i dont knwo what your work is but i think you meant corporate answers to owners.

not every business owner like say the zionist mark cuban and wants the spotlight. up on top there the zionists click as being zionist first and foremost. the other sh1t comes second.

the jay-z and the likes "wish" they are illuminati. what they really are is being used by the illuminati.

then ppl ask what's the cohesion btwn jes and the illuminati...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati were outlawed along with other secret societies by the Bavarian government leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organizations claiming or purported to have unsubstantiated links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, and often alleged to conspire to control world affairs by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations to establish a New World Order and gain further political power and influence. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I don't believe that ALL artist in Hollywood and music are going along with the elite agenda...some can relate to the struggle more than others its those who try and give the masses a glimpse of the bigger picture....

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
@porque Do you think you could find the Professor Griff Coast To Coast AM episode? It was either on September 6th or 7th. There's a YouTube link earlier in the thread but it says the video was private.