Essential Conspiracy Thread

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Immortal Technique came out and we were all like "finally someone talking some real shyt about the gov"

then he kept going and and going and it was like :whoa:, full blown conspiratard

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't exist.....do you have evidence?

Don't ask me to prove a negative before you prove a positive. What proof is there that the illuminati exist as people they think do? And I mean REAL PROOF that could convince skeptics like myself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't ask me to prove a negative before you prove a positive. What proof is there that the illuminati exist as people they think do? And I mean REAL PROOF that could convince skeptics like myself.

So making comments about things that exist only exist if you believe it? Your mind is already made up...no need me to prove a negative remember?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So making comments about things that exist only exist if you believe it? Your mind is already made up...no need me to prove a negative remember?

The burden is on you to prove they exist before it's on me to prove they don't exist. Asking me to prove the Iluminati doesn't exist is like asking me to prove trolls and fairies don't exist. You made the claim and you have to prove it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They don't exist.....do you have evidence?

YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT THE ILLUMINATI ISN'T A REAL THING, BROTHER!

Illuminati is just a name, a term. There are real people making real choices for the world and they are out and in the open. They don't hide in rich homes doing sacrificial parties every-night.

NOBODY DENIES THAT THERE ARE POWERFUL PEOPLE LIKE CAPITALISTS, PETROL INDUSTRY KINGS, PLUTOCRATS, AND OTHER ELITES, DUDE! THAT'S JUST NOT THE SAME THING AS A LUCIFERIAN CABAL OF ANTICHRIST-ANTICIPATING DRUIDS, MEAN GENE!

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE IS AN INTERESTING CHARACTER BECAUSE HE'S A SOLID WORKING CLASS GUY WHO TALKS ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF LABOR UNITY AND THE DANGEROUS MELDING OF BIG BUSINESS AND TECHNOCRATIC GOVERNMENT, BUT THEN HE ALWAYS GOES OFF INTO HOMOSEXUAL FREEMASON NIBIRU PLANET X LAND, BROTHER!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The burden is on you to prove they exist before it's on me to prove they don't exist. Asking me to prove the Iluminati doesn't exist is like asking me to prove trolls and fairies don't exist. You made the claim and you have to prove it.

1. You claimed they didn't exist....so when someone calls your bluff you have to provide the evidence that it isn't just a bluff.
2. I don't need to prove anything to you, you said it yourself that it doesn't exist....therefor your mind has been made up.
3. Try harder kid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT THE ILLUMINATI ISN'T A REAL THING, BROTHER!

NOBODY DENIES THAT THERE ARE POWERFUL PEOPLE LIKE CAPITALISTS, PETROL INDUSTRY KINGS, PLUTOCRATS, AND OTHER ELITES, DUDE! THAT'S JUST NOT THE SAME THING AS A LUCIFERIAN CABAL OF ANTICHRIST-ANTICIPATING DRUIDS, MEAN GENE!

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE IS AN INTERESTING CHARACTER BECAUSE HE'S A SOLID WORKING CLASS GUY WHO TALKS ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF LABOR UNITY AND THE DANGEROUS MELDING OF BIG BUSINESS AND TECHNOCRATIC GOVERNMENT, BUT THEN HE ALWAYS GOES OFF INTO HOMOSEXUAL FREEMASON NIBIRU PLANET X LAND, BROTHER!

1. When did I say it wasn't real?
2. So Capitalists, PIK, Plutocrats and other Elites can't worship Lucifer? When was that against the law?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. You claimed they didn't exist....so when someone calls your bluff you have to provide the evidence that it isn't just a bluff.
2. I don't need to prove anything to you, you said it yourself that it doesn't exist....therefor your mind has been made up.
3. Try harder kid.

You have claimed they do exist. The burden is on you to prove Illuminati, fairies, trolls, Voldemort, etc exist.