Console Gamers you have the juice again - nvidia has lost their minds with the GeForce 20 series

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Shadow of the Tomb Raider unable to maintain 60fps on a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Shadow of the Tomb Raider struggles with the new NVidia Turing 20XX cards.

What just happened? Video of a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti running Shadow of the Tomb Raider shows that the card struggles to maintain a steady frame rate with ray tracing enabled. However, developers say this is because the demo is based on a "work-in-progress" version of the game. A "post-launch" patch will fully integrate Nvidia's RTX technology.
It is always nice to see games running on the latest hardware. It was one of the biggest attractions at Nvidia’s unveiling of its GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. However, hardware manufacturers only want to show their products in the best possible light. Many, including myself, were curious as to how well the card performed outside of the highly controlled environment of an Nvidia keynote.

Thanks to a video from German website PC Games Hardware, we actually get to see a glimpse of a 2080 Ti running a demo of Shadow of the Tomb Raider with RTX enabled in 1080p. The results were surprisingly unimpressive.

A FRAPS overlay displayed the frames per second which fluctuated widely between 30 and 70 fps. The frame rate would increase significantly when the card did not have to render environments, like when looking at a wall. However, the average rate while running around in the world was only 30-45fps.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the idiot you are quoting is the same person who told everyone Gucci would of been better to put a million into bitcoin (when it was on the down swing) instead of a million into gold and diamonds :dead: he has 0 fukking clue about investments or money or how this world works

sold his PS4 to finance his book, his book flopped, then used his last $100 to invest into bitcoin in december (like 0.000050 of a coin or whateveri t would be worth then) and now has $0

but he always in high end finance threads or car threads

im not a betting man but id bet his credit score around the 450 mark just from the way he posts here

Everything you said about me was WRONG!!!!

I didn't sell my ps4 to finance my book, I bought a new PS4 slim soon as my money kicked back in...:umad:

3rd I said Gucci would be better off making investments instead of buying diamond bracelets like a dumbass.... It didnt matter what it was whether it was Bitcoin OR real estate OR other, YOU never said gold...:mjlol: I never brought pure bitcoin you dumbass... LIES can't even get your facts straight... Damn you such a busybody can't even recollect what I said. Why you so worried about my credit score for my nikka... Damn everytime I laugh at people for doing dumb shyt like spending a rack on a fukking graphics card you always trying to bungie jump off my dikk damn man...:heh: I never seen a hater like you...

You just mad cause you spending racks for improved graphics with your fancy ass 4K tv's and graphics cards... You forget...the most important rule about gaming... it's all about the game... not the graphics, or sound quality but if you had fun and shyt and you loved it... damn you's a loser to hate on ME so hard while your life is so much better....

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I’m watching some Netflix tonight and I’m like, so that reflection in that guy’s glasses is what ray-tracing will look like.

Then, I’m like, if I’m moving around quickly in a game, would I even notice the reflections? :francis:
That inevitable post you are going to make when something breaks is going to be insane :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got time tonight @ORDER_66

I didn't sell my ps4 to finance my book, I bought a new PS4 slim soon as my money kicked back in..
full

the wording gymnastics you used in this post :dead: "i never sold my ps4"
"I got a ps4 slim when I got my money back"
oh yeah :mjpls: you aint sell your PS4 huh :mjpls:
I sold my PS4 to make a quick $300

3rd I said Gucci would be better off making investments instead of buying diamond bracelets like a dumbass
Oh... Aight.... :mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gucci-mane-spent-1-million-on-jewelry-yesterday.601676/
Could have spent time with investments in Crypto's
ould have doubled that money with the right investments you worried about a crashing market, what makes me money dumbass jewelry or cryptos that grow on the daily???
I started with $100 and STILL have $100 even after the dip in price dummy...
You still got that $100 :sas2:

It didnt matter what it was whether it was Bitcoin OR real estate OR other, YOU never said gold
Is that right.. you seem pretty confident we never discussed gold in that thread because you think it would help you here in your narrative :usure:
24k gold is 24k gold rather its on your tv stand or in the market..
Gold and diamonds are highly traded in items and reusable as well.
not all.. real gold and diamonds do not lose much value or any value at all.. not sure why this has to be explained all the time..

if you bought gold in 2008, you'd actually make $400 profit per ounce if you sold today... the price Gucci bought for today has been stagnant (maintain value or gained little value) for past 8 years... aka a safe investment..

point out on the graph the bad investment.

Since you are dumb and cant read, ill help you.

Gold today (January 11th, 2018) is almost the same price as it was in 2010. 8 years. Safe investment.

What the trending graph shows, that in 2028, 10 years from now, if he chooses to sell the gold, he will make 100% of his money back, minus the cost of labor to create the chains.

looks to me, gold was discussed by me many times in that thread :sas2: I could go, as its many more pages of posts like this.

But lets move onto the next horrible point you are making and show case why you are a top tier shyt poster worthy of worst poster of the year 2 years in a row

I never brought pure bitcoin you dumbass... LIES can't even get your facts straight

You never bought pure bitcoin?

Ok :sas2:

So what is this then

sBmi9wK.png

You telling me you have 684 posts in 1 thread of something you never bought or owned

source.gif

damn you's a loser to hate on ME so hard while your life is so much better
itd be hate if it were lies, but the only person who seems to lie and post dumb shyt constantly is you :manny: itd be a real great disservice to this site if you escape worst poster of the year

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Whatever, I copped two 2080ti founder editions earlier today, when they went up for preorder. I paid the same 2 or so years ago for my two Titan X (Pascals). :manny:

If you want bleeding edge shyt, you gotta pay a premium. :yeshrug:

But, if the ti version is $1200, what’s the new Titan X (Turing) gonna cost? $2K+? :huhldup:
So nvidia said fukk the 1180 huh? Let me know how that shyt is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got time tonight @ORDER_66

full

the wording gymnastics you used in this post :dead: "i never sold my ps4"
"I got a ps4 slim when I got my money back"
oh yeah :mjpls: you aint sell your PS4 huh :mjpls:

Oh... Aight.... :mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gucci-mane-spent-1-million-on-jewelry-yesterday.601676/

You still got that $100 :sas2:

Is that right.. you seem pretty confident we never discussed gold in that thread because you think it would help you here in your narrative :usure:

looks to me, gold was discussed by me many times in that thread :sas2: I could go, as its many more pages of posts like this.

But lets move onto the next horrible point you are making and show case why you are a top tier shyt poster worthy of worst poster of the year 2 years in a row

You never bought pure bitcoin?

Ok :sas2:

So what is this then

sBmi9wK.png

You telling me you have 684 posts in 1 thread of something you never bought or owned

source.gif

itd be hate if it were lies, but the only person who seems to lie and post dumb shyt constantly is you :manny: itd be a real great disservice to this site if you escape worst poster of the year

I just said, I never sold my PS4 to just finance my book.... :what:
And I did get a new slim PS4..:umad:

Second I don't have pure bitcoins... I have tons of altcoins... :dahell: that's why I'm always in the bitcoin thread, learning... And I sold a few before the market crashed I still invested in them even though the value has dropped tremendously... :ld: So what's the problem.

Also Gucci brought diamond bracelets and shyt I brought up Cryptos AND other stuff by my recollection YOU caught a titty attack when I said spending his money on diamond necklaces and bracelets was a waste of time and money but I also recollect I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID IT....:beli:

At the end of the day this little obsession with me is too creepy fam... I say one thing as a joke and you lose your mind, your like :damn: Oh my god your lying and shyt!!! and I'm like...:dahell: I know what I said they wasn't all lies, YOUR taking what I write outta context and being personal with your retorts. What you eat doesn't make me shyt. You do know what happened to captain ahab at the end of the story right??? :patrice: Like damn I don't check for you or anyone else's post. This whole thread is about PC graphics cards being way too expensive and people are clowning you PC retards because yet again you'll buy these parts. but hey you got money...:umad: Your life is so much better than mines on the coli...:troll:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
the biggest L in this thread is you truly thinking Bitcoin will have another "bull run" in the foreseeable future.
Chances are it will be just as violent as it was last year based on it's history.

There is too much development in the space for it not to happen. Keep in mind that these big crashes happen often this is just the most visible because of the media attention this time around.