Console Gamers you have the juice again - nvidia has lost their minds with the GeForce 20 series

Daps
Reppin
NULL
got the 1080ti gaming x, first graphics card or pc gaming experience for me, shyt is really amazing, games I didn't like on console are enjoyable when you can play them in 4k and 60fps, I didn't like the Witcher 3 combat was too stiff for me game was really ass to me, but since all pc games are cheap I got it just to test out the hardware, shyt is like a whole different game on pc, the rise of tomb rider too, even old ass games like GTAV and Arkham City look incredible when you can run everything on max with high frame rate with no slow down.

Buying a 500 dollar card is a waste, you barely beating a ps4 pro, same shyt be you got better textures, might as well spend an extra 200-300 so you can get that full 4k 60fps going on ultra, then you won't be wasting your money, because you can run games at the highest possible settings for the next 5 years

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What if I told you the human eye can't see past 60hz :banderas:
You’d be wrong, again

Get those 8k tv's while you're at it.
False equivocation
Wait foreal?
N
But even if they were, is DirectX even using ray tracing for anything?

I think this is more for miners than gamers.
They(Microsoft) are pushing a new DX12 feature called DXR which is supposed to make it easier for devs to implement ray tracing features to certain elements through the engine itself.

If any you want to see a good example of how ray traced lighting looks on current hardware, look at the game Claybook.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
$1500 for a graphics card...:huhldup: holy shyt...

:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol: Y'all getting fleeced like every 4 months...

these the first new video card line in 2 1/2 years... please stick to bitcoin threads, where you also have 0 idea on what you are talking about

while you are a Sony stan and theve dropped like 5 versions of their dog shyt hardware you still cant afford

:camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:patrice:

This is NVIDIA's first new GPU series since 2016

the idiot you are quoting is the same person who told everyone Gucci would of been better to put a million into bitcoin (when it was on the down swing) instead of a million into gold and diamonds :dead: he has 0 fukking clue about investments or money or how this world works

sold his PS4 to finance his book, his book flopped, then used his last $100 to invest into bitcoin in december (like 0.000050 of a coin or whateveri t would be worth then) and now has $0

but he always in high end finance threads or car threads

im not a betting man but id bet his credit score around the 450 mark just from the way he posts here

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I always believed those overpriced cards aren't meant for a regular gamer lol. You should be able to drop a few hundred + not a whole G.. and eat off it for a few years. Shyt my pc is like 4 years old or something, with a FX-6300 and GTX 970. Literally the only two games I CANT play is ARK and the current iteration of Star Citizen. I can still max out everything else at 1080p which is fine for me. My only side effect is heat :damn:. It gets toasty lol. Probably just build me a whole new one next.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the idiot you are quoting is the same person who told everyone Gucci would of been better to put a million into bitcoin (when it was on the down swing) instead of a million into gold and diamonds :dead: he has 0 fukking clue about investments or money or how this world works

sold his PS4 to finance his book, his book flopped, then used his last $100 to invest into bitcoin in december (like 0.000050 of a coin or whateveri t would be worth then) and now has $0

but he always in high end finance threads or car threads

im not a betting man but id bet his credit score around the 450 mark just from the way he posts here
This post got me dying :laff:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m watching some Netflix tonight and I’m like, so that reflection in that guy’s glasses is what ray-tracing will look like.

Then, I’m like, if I’m moving around quickly in a game, would I even notice the reflections? :francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Whatever, I copped two 2080ti founder editions earlier today, when they went up for preorder. I paid the same 2 or so years ago for my two Titan X (Pascals). :manny:

If you want bleeding edge shyt, you gotta pay a premium. :yeshrug:

But, if the ti version is $1200, what’s the new Titan X (Turing) gonna cost? $2K+? :huhldup:
This nikka. Lol.