Considering their tiny population are Jamaicans the most influential people ever?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys still do not understand what i am saying. Show me a population of 3 million people that have been as influentially like Jamaica.

Also this is incredibly misleading when you have more Jamaicans living outside of Jamaica than in it and is the reason reggae/Rastafarianism caught on globally. Without emigration, none of it crossovers.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Jamaicans >>>>

they have much less population and much poorer, yet their influence is known worldwide. AA are in the richest country in the world, that exports its culture world wide.

if you just look at sports, JA beats US in track and on a similar level in soccer. Boxing, JA are weaker, but they've had a heavyweight world champion Lennox Lewis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you guys still do not understand what i am saying. Show me a population of 3 million people that have been as influentially like Jamaica.
I agree with your point,per capita no nation has been that influential/relevent/important

I'm trying to think of what population could even be close

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
This bytch in his feelin:dead:

Didn't them cacs used to make y'all nikkas shyt in each others mouths down there on them islands boy :heh:

Derbys dose or some shyt like that:pachaha: nikkas forget where they came from :mjpls:
They also bleach their skin because they hate being black

It's a good thing their culture isnt as influential as they say it is otherwise c00ning would be more of a global epidemic than it already is :bryan: