considering how RICH USA is, why is USA so behind TECHNOLOGY wise?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like everything else in this country, if you got the money you can have it.

Comcast has a 50 dollar upgrade you can do for unlimited data..I've been thinking about it since I've hit my count damn near every month this year
crazy to pay 50dollars to have no limit

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
How is it rubbish when USA is richer than England yet technologically inferior and way behind

USA internet is terrible, and alot of Americans have data caps in 2018

You can't pay for meals at the table with your card a woman has to walk off with Ur card and charge you away from your table then u have to sign paper

You don't have contactless payment

Your banking systems are ass, they charge you to withdraw from ATMs if Ur bank doesn't own the ATM, you also can't send to other accounts using your bank's app, you have to download cash app a 3rd party app to send money lmao.

You can't pay for parking using an app on Ur phone in most places outside the big cities

Breh why are you in denial? You say USA is most developed, there's literally places in USA that don't have clean running water, that'd NEVERRRRR happen in England. Not never ever

USA internet is "slow" so that our ISPs can slowly roll out incrementally higher speeds at exponentially higher prices, not because "we just don't have the technology for faster internet".
We have Square here.
We have Samsung and Apple pay here (contactless payment).
Not sure how a bank charging a fee to use a competitor's device is a technology issue, and I've literally never had to download a cash app to send anyone money. lmao

Sounds like you've never actually been to the US. Do you even have a passport, breh? :huh:

Anyway...
When you made this same thread last year, I asked you to name other countries with multiple, privately held space programs, much less any space program at all. What's the verdict on that?
When you made this same thread last year, I asked you to name a semiconducter company not based in the US off the top of your head. This one isn't even hard, but you can't do it.
When you made this same thread last year, I asked you which country has produced more patents in the fields of chemistry, aerospace, computing... than the US. Not surprisingly, you were :hamster: on the topic.

Breh in here talking about phone plans and credit cards as examples of advanced technology. :mjlol:

Yea yea, you've got a passport... we know breh. You tell us you have a passport in every thread.

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just like everything else in this country, if you got the money you can have it.

Comcast has a 50 dollar upgrade you can do for unlimited data..I've been thinking about it since I've hit my count damn near every month this year

Bout to talk to retention dept, I got a quote for wow internet, $99 for their 1gbps line with no data cap. They can install it in 7 days.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USA internet is "slow" so that our ISPs can slowly roll out incrementally higher speeds at exponentially higher prices, not because "we just don't have the technology for faster internet".
We have Square here.
We have Samsung and Apple pay here (contactless payment).
Not sure how a bank charging a fee to use a competitor's device is a technology issue, and I've literally never had to download a cash app to send anyone money. lmao

Sounds like you've never actually been to the US. Do you even have a passport, breh? :huh:

Anyway...
When you made this same thread last year, I asked you to name other countries with multiple, privately held space programs, much less any space program at all. What's the verdict on that?
When you made this same thread last year, I asked you to name a semiconducter company not based in the US off the top of your head. This one isn't even hard, but you can't do it.
When you made this same thread last year, I asked you which country has produced more patents in the fields of chemistry, aerospace, computing... than the US. Not surprisingly, you were :hamster: on the topic.

Breh in here talking about phone plans and credit cards as examples of advanced technology. :mjlol:

Yea yea, you've got a passport... we know breh. You tell us you have a passport in every thread.

yes the tech is in the country, but average American doesn't have it

contactless payment on phones is ass, so what you gonna do if your phone dies?

you people keep mistaking a country that has tech and the citezens having the tech. two different things.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
yes the tech is in the country, but average American doesn't have it

contactless payment on phones is ass, so what you gonna do if your phone dies?

you people keep mistaking a country that has tech and the citezens having the tech. two different things.

States that tech in US is ass... promptly gets shut down.

Changes stance to "Ok ok, the tech is there, but the average American doesn't have it." Cites contactless payment as evidence of this. So you're telling me the average American doesn't have a cell phone? :huh:

What you gonna do if your phone dies? What do they do in other countries if their phone dies?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
States that tech in US is ass... promptly gets shut down.

Changes stance to "Ok ok, the tech is there, but the average American doesn't have it." Cites contactless payment as evidence of this. So you're telling me the average American doesn't have a cell phone? :huh:
countries if their phone dies?
idiot, when I say contactless payment im not talking using a cell phone lol

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
why can't I send money to people that have different banks using my banks native app without a charge? why do I need to download a 3rd party app like cash app to do something so basic?
You can. Most major banks partner with Zelle which gets the money there in minutes with no fees.
You just use their phone # or email