Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Excuse me. What are you doing?
:mjtf: My job as a private citizen, fakkit: maintaining the tax base in a black neighborhood by not fleeing, maintaining the health and wellness of my extended black family, and donating to the mf'ing NAACP to do some fukking work.

Ask your elected officials wtf they doing.
:rudy:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I thought we established we liked our racism upfront?

full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Basically this. These organizations are funded by billionaires

Exactly. The best course of action is to keep flooding judiciaries with liberals. They've done a good job of it over the last couple years but more needs to be done. Trump judges aren't gonna magically die. We'll be dealing with some of them for the next 30 years; and of course there are the W Bush judges. But if you can neutralize that by stacking more and more, this is a tide that can be turned.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your kids gonna wonder why your generation did NOTHING while these CACs are sending you back to Jim Crow.

Your kids-"But daddy,why didnt you just leave the country"

You-"I had to stay here and fight son:mjcry:"

Your child-"You fought:lupe:?"

You-"I voted democrat consistently:mjcry:"

Black people could easily stage a walkout and destabilize the economy. Or we could simply wake up and leave the country and make it irrelevant as Canada. But black comfortability is at all time highs. Of course course we can always sit around waiting for the democrats to help. But as you can see in this thread,there seems to be very little strategy. Other than them telling black people we need to do all the work and save them. Buckle up and put your faith in god,its all going according to plan:respect:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjtf: My job as a private citizen, fakkit: maintaining the tax base in a black neighborhood by not fleeing, maintaining the health and wellness of my extended black family, and donating to the mf'ing NAACP to do some fukking work.

Ask your elected officials wtf they doing.
:rudy:
Oh this is dope. Thanks for supporting the NAACP

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Your kids-"But daddy,why didnt you just leave the country"

You-"I had to stay here and fight son:mjcry:"

Your child-"You fought:lupe:?"

You-"I voted democrat consistently:mjcry:"

Black people could easily stage a walkout and destabilize the economy. Or we could simply wake up and leave the country and make it irrelevant as Canada. But black comfortability is at all time highs. Of course course we can always sit around waiting for the democrats to help. But as you can see in this thread,there seems to be very little strategy. Other than them telling black people we need to do all the work and save them. Buckle up and put your faith in god,its all going according to plan:respect:

Grown adults are talking this nonsense.

People are lost