Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Like a tweet already posted less than 1% AGAIN 1 MEASLY PERCENT of venture capital funding are deployed to Black founders and early stage companies. It is mainly white founders and a distant second Asians.

What is even more disturbing VCs and private equity firms get a significant amount of their capital to invest from public state or city pension plans of public municipal employees (i.e state or city teachers firefighters police etc...).

Those public municipal professions where Black people are over represented and yet the capital from those public pension plans meant to compensate post-retirement Black public employees for their commitment to public service is not sufficiently allocated toward either Black-run VCs, Black-run private equity firms and eventually does not significantly trickle down to Black founders and entrepreneurs.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So what are bp doing in response? Where's the NAACP, the fraternal and civic orgs full of lawyers? Where everybody at who ate good off all this? 'City of Atlanta,' where yall at?

Let me know who doing what so I can put something on it and spread the word.

Did you vote for a President Hillary Clinton back in 2016? No? Then sit down with these dumb deflections. This thread aint about the NAACP. You got what you wanted. Hillary and Democrats and the dreaded "anti-black" liberal coalitions of "people of color" and "alphabet gang" lost, and Trump won. So here we are and here you go. You and the Republic00n apologist hashtag clique are part of the problem, not the solution.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Another thread showing the GOP taking rights and resources from black people and the #Bothsides #NoTangibleNoVotes posters are missing.

full

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Another thread showing the GOP taking rights and resources from black people and the #Bothsides #NoTangibleNoVotes posters are missing.

full

Gone like ghost.

I have a feeling most of those posters weren't even black anyway. Just cosplaying online due to evilness/money most likely both

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is the blatant hypocrisy of this forum :russ:
A sis started her own school regardless if it was out of her house
You nikkas was complaining and talking cash shyt instead of congratulating her on trying to better her community around her
Just like the Black Panthers did
It wasn’t about how she was doing it
It should have been more on how can we donate to her cause
Now it’s c00n this, bothsides that
All you nikkas read from the same script:dead:
Of course the GOP is rolling back and targeting civil rights
The thing is immigrants and others will feel this too
You think white folks going to keep letting them get by
Especially if another republican president is in office
It’s very apparent what time it is on this forum
For good sake a black man was dancing and have a loving relationship with his daughter
And you nikkas called him everything but a man of god:skip:
Oh but now you blackity black while donating money to a Mexican poster on this forum :Kd:
Arkham Asylum:dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So a thread about well funded conservative activists going after initiatives to help black-owned small businesses is only 5 pages after more than 30 hours of being posted.

30 hours and the same people who will come down your ear all day and night about "racist Dems," anti-black immigrants, Jim Crown Joe, 94 crime bill, fukk both sides, and accusing anyone who votes against Republicans of betraying the black community and being a weak suck up to white Democrats are nowhere to be found with all their phony performance militance.

Now if this thread was about a young African girl who has done no harm to no one and started a successful small business with the help if this program, it woulda been 20 pages straight of pure white aspiring c00nery, conspiracy theories, right wing-approved commentary, hypotheticals, and calls for bloody revolution. If this thread was about Joe Biden approving something that largely helps black people it would be a bunch of fake militant performance art and pledges to passively help Republicans because its "not specific to black Americans. But no smoke for actual white supremacists actually attacking black power and black mobility in America, LEGALLY. None.

Just a reminder that it's the nikkas on this board who overcompensate the most about being hardcore pro-black who are the biggest cowards. They dont vote. They disappear in the face of actual anti-black laws and actions but will turn into revolutionaries over hypothetical conspiracies about Joe Biden and Africans. nikkas just like the attention of role-playing as militants on the internet, but are nothing but weak scared c00ns only looking for easy targets to punch down on. Buck against peniless immigrants and "Democrats" but nowhere to be seen when it's time to stand up against a real, active enemy. Yall nikkas is NOT serious. Yall feel totally comfortable, if not safe, living under white supremacy.

full
:wow:

The hard truth is that we have to support the Democratic Party because if we don’t ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. That’s it. That’s all.

We cannot afford to have Trump or a Trump-esque type in office, or deal with a republican congress.

I am not being hyperbolic when I say these cacs would put us back in chains if they could! They are evil and this is a never ending spiritual battle. They are actively trying to take away everything we had to fight for.

And these other groups will willingly assimilate into whiteness to avoid being associated with blackness and our struggle. If Republicans get their way they’ll make sure Asians and Hispanics stay in their place- which will still be notches above us.

There will never be a utopia, but ionno- I don’t think any “tangibles” are coming if we sit out the elections and watch Trump and his ilk take over. 🤔

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

The hard truth is that we have to support the Democratic Party because if we don’t ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. That’s it. That’s all.

We cannot afford to have Trump or a Trump-esque type in office, or deal with a republican congress.

I am not being hyperbolic when I say these cacs would put us back in chains if they could! They are evil and this is a never ending spiritual battle. They are actively trying to take away everything we had to fight for.

And these other groups will willingly assimilate into whiteness to avoid being associated with blackness and our struggle. If Republicans get their way they’ll make sure Asians and Hispanics stay in their place- which will still be notches above us.

There will never be a utopia, but ionno- I don’t think any “tangibles” are coming if we sit out the elections and watch Trump and his ilk take over. 🤔

I been saying that these Conservatice CACs will take us back to 1619 if they could.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Did you vote for a President Hillary Clinton back in 2016? No? Then sit down with these dumb deflections. This thread aint about the NAACP. You got what you wanted. Hillary and Democrats and the dreaded "anti-black" liberal coalitions of "people of color" and "alphabet gang" lost, and Trump won. So here we are and here you go. You and the Republic00n apologist hashtag clique are part of the problem, not the solution.

:coffee: So no?

But, while you're here as their official spokesperson, what do the DEMOCRATS plan to do? Oh? "Not a goddamn thing"? That's what I thought.

One white man will never protect you from his brother. Yall are dumb af putting all your faith in a group of feigned incompetents. The only reason they ever did anything for us at all is because we forced them. And here you are, to scary to make a peep.

If yall notice, whenever these things happen, my first question is always, WHAT WE GON DO? And here you come, never falls: "Vote harder and white mommy would have protected you."

You's a clown and, if I was your woman, I'd be scared to be out in public with your weak back ass. I hope she carry, got pepper spray, or something bc you are absolutely useless as a man with agency.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The hard truth is that we have to support the Democratic Party because if we don’t ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

No. The hard truth is that we must go back to what worked. It wasn't sitting up under whichever group of white folks that got us free. It was organizing and putting money together for lawyers to defend our rights. I see all those orgs still exist, but they ain't doing shyt but having brunch and all white parties. :mjpls:

Fancy negroes with degrees better get on some time. Like I said, I'm willing to put something on it. Maybe now they'll get back to the work we lifted them up to do.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No. The hard truth is that we must go back to what worked. It wasn't sitting up under whichever group of white folks that got us free. It was organizing and putting money together for lawyers to defend our rights. I see all those orgs still exist, but they ain't doing shyt but having brunch and all white parties. :mjpls:

Fancy negroes with degrees better get on some time. Like I said, I'm willing to put something on it. Maybe now they'll get back to the work we lifted them up to do.
No- of course you’re right on that end.

But someone like Trump shouldn’t have Black supporters. We have some of our own literally voting against our interests or encouraging our people to sit out altogether. Our situation is unique. We can’t afford to have these ppl in office while we are putting in work.

Trump, DeSantis, etc will be stripping stuff away while we are doing the work.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

But, while you're here as their official spokesperson, what do the DEMOCRATS plan to do? Oh? "Not a goddamn thing"? That's what I thought.

One white man will never protect you from his brother. Yall are dumb af putting all your faith in a group of feigned incompetents. The only reason they ever did anything for us at all is because we forced them. And here you are, to scary to make a peep.

If yall notice, whenever these things happen, my first question is always, WHAT WE GON DO? And here you come, never falls: "Vote harder and white mommy would have protected you."

You's a clown and, if I was your woman, I'd be scared to be out in public with your weak back ass. I hope she carry, got pepper spray, or something bc you are absolutely useless as a man with agency.

Not voting or holding your vote is stupid in this type of environment where the conservatives are trying to roll back civil rights. This is basically a replay of the reconstruction era when the Civil Rights Act of 1875 was passed and the Supreme Court repealed it in 1883. That ushered in a century of Jim Crow. I agree, that we need to push the democrats but we need to do that from within the party.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You can do easy things and hard things both.

Voting is like home court advantage. Building our own networks is like hitting the gym.