Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to break people’s bubbles but reparations won’t fix this if they’re going to keep relentlessly keep trying to twist the screw on black people without letting up

Reparations is a pipe dream at this stage.

You better hope you just have the same fundamental rights as your forefathers within 20 years

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Speak for yourself, my district is baked-in blue.

I know exactly what's going on and we are being sleepwalked(?) out of self- defense. It started in the 90's. We stopped advocating for ourselves and started depending on the Democrats to do it for us, bc Bill Clinton played the sax and was good with black folks. That's when we lost our power. It's been a downhill from there, yall just now noticing. Now we just out here naked, our institutions calcified into dust.

If you don't believe me, tell me what we gon do when the other democratic voters completely stop giving a shyt about antiblackness, even lip service?

Why do you mercilessly bring up democrats?

Do you have no smoke for right wing cacs?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Elections matter. Peep game​

:ufdup:

America First Legal Foundation, the group backing the Texas lawsuit against Amazon, has written to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, urging the four current commissioners to bypass the usual complaint process and open investigations into diversity practices at a range of brand-name companies.

Andrea Lucas, who was nominated to the commission by President Trump, :stopitslime: declined to comment on the likelihood that she or other commissioners would open investigations. She said she sees “significant legal and practical risk” in many corporate diversity programs. “Equal opportunity is our charge,” she said of the agency’s mission, “but the law does not demand equal outcomes.” :mjpls:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Do you guys think that a more ethnic/ADOS designation would be able to counter this?

For example: “Black/African American - A citizen from the united states who can traces thier lineage to enslaved Africans during the Antebellum South”

The pure racial aspect of Black is going to continue to get challenged on all fronts especially with the Supreme Court in conservative control so I think a change is necessary and strategic. On the flipside it also has the potential to open things up to a “$5 indian situation” with people who are 3% Black American getting benefits.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
*28 minutes long

Aug 10 Press Conference

Last edited:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

Good info and keep us informed.

Adam Neuman after WeWork's epic collapse still was able to secure $350 million AFTER WeWork's failure by one of the biggest VCs fund Andreessen Horowitz:

Fearless Fund cuts checks less than $100k

Again, it's not the VC' s money that they invest it is the institutional investor's money.