Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I peeped the LGBTQ stuff. Nothing wrong with LGBTQ but the way they implimented it in Brazil favelas is interesting....
In the documentary some of the boys said that old white men come to the favelas and "buy" underaged boys. shyt wild.
Black male bodies are a commidity whether hetrosexual, gay, trans, underage, etc. its a looooooota deep shyt that avg person cant see or too uneducated (and i mean well read not propaganda). Ive been personally a fetish there especially since i blend in lol. They assume black men are brutes and assume you are too stupid to peep game being that the local men are of course in their position and the avg black american going there is a gay dude or sex tourist perv, very few get embeded into the real Brazil nor are well read enough to see the truth. Im not talking the FD signafier black woman is God new aged “educated” blavity black male from america

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It was a two way thing. Im not dark skin myself but it was both dark skin black men and dark skin black women doing that kuhnery. Then dark skin black women kicked it up a notch with all out kunnery the past 5 years. Sidney Poitier was like that bc most black actresses at the time were koonin, he was disgusted. Go read his book lol, unless you want me to post all the escapades of black actresses at the time.
The Black male actors were engaged in several “escapades” with white women!
Even Belafonte said a Black woman couldn’t do anything for him, meaning open doors, connections, etc. Don’t call out Eartha Kitt when two of the most popular Black actors during that time divorced their Black wives to marry white women 🤣

BOTH sexes are on some BS.
And the Black women who are speaking ad nauseam about “divesting” are the mirror image of the Black MEN who were running around yelling about preferring “exotic” women, “foreign” women and rubbing that in Black women's faces.

“IT’S JUST A PREFERENCE” <— was a popular phrase by plenty of Black men on the internet for a minute. Please.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The Black male actors were engaged in several “escapades” with white women!
Even Belafonte said a Black woman couldn’t do anything for him, meaning open doors, connections, etc. Don’t call out Eartha Kitt when two of the most popular Black actors during that time divorced their Black wives to marry white women 🤣

BOTH sexes are on some BS.
And the Black women who are speaking ad nauseam about “divesting” are the mirror image of the Black MEN who were running around yelling about preferring “exotic” women, “foreign” women and rubbing that in Black women's faces.

“IT’S JUST A PREFERENCE” <— was a popular phrase by plenty of Black men on the internet for a minute. Please.
1) There were way more relations between BW and WM than BM with WW. This is just an objective fact based on statistics as well as the sheer number black of actresses that were with white men. I COULD create a thread laying out all of the black entertainers at the time then show how black women by and large were the most IR daters at the time, but it would be a waste of time since you would just ignore it (same way you ignored my posts showing how black women sabotaged the black pantehrs and helped the state cover up their movement). Go to the bottom where it says "gender inequality". This is peer reviewed and has data from THE CENSUS:
Go down to the seciton where it says "gender inequality"

2) Belafonte and Poitier both were around during that era. Imagine you're a black actor and your only choice is permier bedwench Erthea Kitt, who basically decides to go to Apartheid south africa and lets boers run a train on her. In case youre wondering why Belafonte hated Erthea Kitt, you might want to realize that he was a REAL anti imperialists. I dont blame him for disliking the black actresses at the time, as many of them were accesories to empire:

3)Heres a group in a space with a white man that black women held. If you can show me ANYWHERE on the internet where black men are doing anything close to this with white women, ill take you seriously.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
1) There were way more relations between BW and WM than BM with WW. This is just an objective fact based on statistics as well as the sheer number black of actresses that were with white men. Again, dont make me make a threat laying out ALL black entertainers during that period then physically showing which ones had white special others, it wont end well. Go to the bottom where it says "gender inequality". This is peer reviewed and has data from THE CENSUS:
Go down to the seciton where it says "gender inequality"
2) Belafonte and Poitier both were around during that era. Imagine you're a black actor and your only choice is permier bedwench Erthea Kitt, who basically decides to go to Apartheid south africa and lets boers run a train on her. In case youre wondering why Belafonte hated Erthea Kitt, you might want to realize that he was a REAL anti imperialists. I dont blame him for disliking the black actresses at the time, as many of them were accesories to empire:

3)Heres a group in a space with a white man that black women held. If you can show me ANYWHERE on the internet where black men are doing anything close to this with white women, ill take you seriously.

Black women were sleeping with white men since pre slavery. The portugese would literally marry into tribes and have their mulatto offsprings running interference and collecting intel

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Seems like agent behavior.

We can't even have a serious discussion about the racist ass scotus without having it devolve into some gender wars bullshyt.
Have to ignore those posts and those members. Honest discussion about efforts to turn back the clock occurring in real time makes some people feel uncomfortable. So by default, they throw jokes, insults, and deflections into the mix.

Happened in a different sub-forum when we tried to sound the alarm years ago about the end of Affirmative Action. And it happens in threads about the same plaintiffs/element continuing to push the line with more lawsuits.