Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We will fight but I think the goal will be different than just going back to the status quo of 20 years ago.

Only the most willfully blind can deny that a large part of America will never accept nor want us. So some may integrate but our survival requires a more nuanced and sophisticated strategy.
You are absolutely right.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said it in another thread: Black folks, we are about to be fighting to regain the shyt they are actively taking away. They’re trying to ensure we are second class citizens forever
Under the guise of fairness. Get a couple of black people to say "We don't need handouts" or some shyt and play it everywhere.

Recent court cases have cracked this game way open. There may come a day I legit have less opportunity than my mother. That's some weird shyt.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Under the guise of fairness. Get a couple of black people to say "We don't need handouts" or some shyt and play it everywhere.

Recent court cases have cracked this game way open. There may come a day I legit have less opportunity than my mother. That's some weird shyt.
That’s honestly what I’m thinking right now. And they had it tough, but these white folks want to legitimately remove what our elders had access to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They must be basically trying ti use the 1964 Civil Rights Act that outlawed private business racial discrimination using the Commerce Clause of the Constitution.
They damn near allowed anti gay bigots to refuse service. They’re coming for black people next.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
We can ask our celebrities and athletes! :dwillhuh:

:snoop:
I don’t know anymore. Those days of having Black celebrities and white celebrities propping up civil rights leaders I think is mostly gone.

I haven’t really seen a Belafonte, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Paul Newman, Sammie Davis Jr., Marlon Brando or Poitier who used their celebrity to make MLK and the Civil Right Movement hyper visible. They knew they weren’t educated enough nor an expert enough themselves but the least they could do, which they did, was donate tons of money. They also knew they were putting targets on their backs and running the risk of being black listed in Hollywood.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I just don’t see it from these modern/current celebrities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They can help fund the defense and submit amicus briefs.

Nobody can stop them from filing a lawsuit. That is why controlling the courts has been their goal so they can go around everything else.
This

Is

Why

You

Must

Vote

For

Democrats. Even if you hate them

Courts. Courts. Courts. ⚖️👨🏼‍⚖️

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

A couple Coleman Hughes ass nikkas

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised of that "org" is a surrogate of the John Tanton network.

The same network that produced Internet Ass Muhfukkas and brehs acted like it wasn't obvious :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
A couple Coleman Hughes ass nikkas

I have never been "conservative" but in the 90s and 00s I supported the general idea of (some) Black Republicans getting prominence to widen Black influence and debate ideas. We always need new ideas.

I still remember Glenn Loury and Robert Woodson fighting Dinesh D'Souza and the Bell Curve in the 90s so many had their hearts in the right place. I can't remember the last time a prominent Black conservative cared to build any community support with Black folks writ large outside of rhetoric. Tony Brown and some others were the last ones that gave a shyt about not being think tank puppets.

Now, any hard toe the line Black GOPer is auto suspect especially with the anti CRT hysteria and now these open attacks on Black folks.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So which African tribe and/or Caribbean island does this tether come from? Why hasn't Joe Biden punched him in the face yet? fukking racist Dems don't give a fukk about us.

Last edited: