Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unfortunately, they are probably going to be successful. :manny: Conservatives sued the federal government a few years ago because they prioritized women, black, other minority, and veterans first on Covid money sent for restaurants. They won their lawsuit and ironically were awarded restaurant money for their business.

This is what I was telling people about for the longest...reparations is gonna get shut down too because of Croson v Richmond:

Richmond+v.+J.A.+Croson+Co.+%281988%29.jpg

city-of-richmond-v-croson-1989-justice-thurgood-marshall-dissenting-l.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
And cats thought I was trippin' when I made this thread.....

There was a 'method to the madness'.

How much you wanna bet the Civil Rights Act is in his sights?​

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
how you suing a VC firm isnt that a private entity???:what:

They must be basically trying ti use the 1964 Civil Rights Act that outlawed private business racial discrimination using the Commerce Clause of the Constitution.

Edit: they are using the Civil Rights Act of 1866. No shame

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
What are the NAACP doing?

I know they do some good work but they need a wing that does things like this cac is doing.
They can help fund the defense and submit amicus briefs.

Nobody can stop them from filing a lawsuit. That is why controlling the courts has been their goal so they can go around everything else.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Asians have whole other countries to pull capital from and have never been discriminated from getting loans here :gucci:

They have their own capital bases here even.

Blum is driving this one, Asians wanted the college thing most.
With what money?
Racial discrimination lawsuit happen all the time. It's not a money thing. What would we sue for?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
I said it in another thread: Black folks, we are about to be fighting to regain the shyt they are actively taking away. They’re trying to ensure we are second class citizens forever.
We will fight but I think the goal will be different than just going back to the status quo of 20 years ago.

Only the most willfully blind can deny that a large part of America will never accept nor want us. So some may integrate but our survival requires a more nuanced and sophisticated strategy.