Confused Sony Stan acquires an Xbox One Series X and....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What's the fascination with this game? I played it for a bit and got a refund on Steam
It was the shyt before modern warfare released. After that it's been like a war between the devs and the fans about the direction of the series. Bungie wanted nothing to do with the shyt, they didn't wanna keep making the same game forever so the left. 343 has been trying to modernize the series but they get shytted on for every little change they make so they try to keep it as barebones as possible.

The fans basically want them to recreate halo 3 with new maps, but the developers want to experiment with faster gameplay and more movement options(sprinting, dashing, grappling hooks etc.). Fans think all those changes ruin the formula because they don't wanna have to adapt and learn new gameplay strategies. It's led to the series becoming stagnant, I feel kinda sorry for 343 because they could probably make an amazing halo game if the fanbase was a bit more open to change.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was the shyt before modern warfare released. After that it's been like a war between the devs and the fans about the direction of the series. Bungie wanted nothing to do with the shyt, they didn't wanna keep making the same game forever so the left. 343 has been trying to modernize the series but they get shytted on for every little change they make so they try to keep it as barebones as possible.

The fans basically want them to recreate halo 3 with new maps, but the developers want to experiment with faster gameplay and more movement options(sprinting, dashing, grappling hooks etc.). Fans think all those changes ruin the formula because they don't wanna have to adapt and learn new gameplay strategies. It's led to the series becoming stagnant, I feel kinda sorry for 343 because they could probably make an amazing halo game if the fanbase was a bit more open to change.
Luckily for 343 the fans don't make games, and I don't want Halo 3 2.0. Halo 5 was the best in the series, huge improvement over 4 and Halo infinite is an evolution of H5. The beta didn't have everything in it, but what was in it was fantastic. Only ppl having issues with Halo right now are Sony stans with Sony stan narratives. Halo will do all the numbers and if you don't think that's the case then why is MCC doing so well (stagnant games to you are best sellers everywhere they've landed)

Halo is king, I became a true believer after reach.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Halo 5 was the best in the series, huge improvement over 4 and Halo infinite is an evolution of H5.

They were the two most innovative halo games and also the most trash among the halo fanbase.

That's my point.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
E77gTQSXEAYaYDq

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
They were the two most innovative halo games and also the most trash among the halo fanbase.

That's my point.
The only people who didn't like it better was people who STILL play those games. That's not the majority, just a vocal group within the community. People that take themselves seriously in that game have opinions that us posers just wouldn't understand :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The only people who didn't like it better was people who STILL play those games. That's not the majority, just a vocal group within the community. People that take themselves seriously in that game have opinions that us posers just wouldn't understand :wow:
The online community doesn't seem to hold up as well as the older titles, which leads me to believe those opinions have some type of weight.

What Halo really needs is a vocal group of people supporting innovation against the old guard halo fans who want a glorified remake of halo 3

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The online community doesn't seem to hold up as well as the older titles, which leads me to believe those opinions have some type of weight.

What Halo really needs is a vocal group of people supporting innovation against the old guard halo fans who want a glorified remake of halo 3
There isn't a dominant voice, the Halo diehards like original Halo, that's fine. But the newer halos are doing just fine, Xbox as a platform just had it's worse go as a console maker and Halo was still king and innovated in it's own space.

I think we can all agree this new Halo is fantastic and I didn't want a return to old. I feel this is it's own Halo experience and taking "some things" from the old while keeping some new elements makes this the best of both worlds and it's something new because of that. I've never anticipated a Halo game more than this one (Well, Halo 2 was a bigger deal at the time)