Confused Sony Stan acquires an Xbox One Series X and....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You tell em Mickey!!!

This nikka made some dry ass chicken then to compensate drenched it in BBQ sauce. Just look at it, look like cafeteria chicken n shyt, no sides or nothing :bryan: nikka trying to floss with Exxon chicken :stop:

Chicken was juicier than you momma, old fat nikka.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You probably really think that dry ass struggle chicken was juicy. You posted it so you gotta get that work :manny:

Khalil black excellence huh? I bet you got that chicken from one of those soon to be failed soul food restaurants that are often ran by nikkaz like you who can't tell the difference. That picture you posted looked like what you'd expect a teenager to make, I feel sorry for your kids if you have any, straight rappers delight for dinner :damn:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You probably really think that dry ass struggle chicken was juicy. You posted it so you gotta get that work :manny:

Khalil black excellence huh? I bet you got that chicken from one of those soon to be failed soul food restaurants that are often ran by nikkaz like you who can't tell the difference. That picture you posted looked like what you'd expect a teenager to make, I feel sorry for your kids if you have any, straight rappers delight for dinner :damn:
My grilled chicken, reheated, was still better than any food you ever had a chance to eat in your 48+ years of life, you broke, Tiger Market shopping fat fukk. How/why are you fat and broke as fukk? The irony and spite of the try hard trife. When ya old, broke ass talking about giving some work when you ain't had a job in your life.

We stay eating good over here, on grub, games, whatever. While you outchea trying to "hustle" for pissy, used mattresses and your "Oh-Really"-LED tv with no sound system and outta sync audio that you parlayed from some fukk nikka that got it from the back of a truck. Don't feel sorry for me and mine. Feel sorry for your damn self. fukk outta here, fat old nikka. Back to clamoring for my attention you old ass goes.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Bro fix the thread title holy fukk but yeah Sony ass so far this generation pure hype

:mjlol:

Sony Q1 FY2021 (Apr-June) Results - PS5: 2.3m (LTD: 10.1m), PS4: 0.5m (LTD: 116.4m) / Best Q1 Revenue in video game history

:picard:

PlayStation Plus
Subscribers : 46.3m (up from 45.0m - Q1 FY20)

:blessed:

Meanwhile M$ stuck on 22million Gameass subs and haven't revealed Xbox Live numbers for years. :hubie:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch the video. Dude sounds very much like most of you Sony stans. Real honest review targeted at Sony Stans. Really exposes all the money Sony stans are being ripped off of Spitting nothing but facts
I’d rather watch two girls one cup

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My grilled chicken, reheated, was still better than any food you ever had a chance to eat in your 48+ years of life, you broke, Tiger Market shopping fat fukk. How/why are you fat and broke as fukk? The irony and spite of the try hard trife. When ya old, broke ass talking about giving some work when you ain't had a job in your life.

We stay eating good over here, on grub, games, whatever. While you outchea trying to "hustle" for pissy, used mattresses and your "Oh-Really"-LED tv with no sound system and outta sync audio that you parlayed from some fukk nikka that got it from the back of a truck. Don't feel sorry for me and mine. Feel sorry for your damn self. fukk outta here, fat old nikka. Back to clamoring for my attention you old ass goes.
:mjlol: This fukkboy so FURIOUS!!! he wrote 2 full paragraphs trying to defend his frozen Walmart chicken breast that I guess he couldn't wait for it to defrost all the way before he put it in the oven :scust:hey, he posted this fukk shyt so he can't run now...

I didn't even click on it before, I'm 6ft 200lbs. This nikka calling me fat while drenching his dry ass chicken in sauce, then some dry ass fries that he killed with ketchup. No fruits, no veggies. Talking shyt with his struggle dinner. bytch nikka my lady is a cook :sas2:so we eat very good often. But enough about me, let's see who c/s your struggle meal that you had the fukkin audacity to actually post like you was SERIOUSLY ON SOME I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG FOR REAL :bryan: look at this c/s
:laff: Even Gizmo had to serve that muthafukka, and he did it like a G :salute: Why this nikka Khalil putting his teammates in "predicaments" n shyt, Gizmo ain't sign up for all this:pachaha: