Confused Sony Stan acquires an Xbox One Series X and....

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dude sounds like an incel. And it looks like he shot that video with a 10 year old android phone. I can only imagine the fukkery if a "Sony stan" had posted this video if the subject matter was reversed.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Dude sounds like an incel. And it looks like he shot that video with a 10 year old android phone. I can only imagine the fukkery if a "Sony stan" had posted this video if the subject matter was reversed.

Imagine Sony stans were posted this incels coming over as win and google maps the video games as their top game after a year :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think people just cling to Halo for nostalgias sake at this point. Way better online shooters these days

I don’t see them maintaining a high userbase with warzone and bf out
Franchise has gotten stale and hasn't been the same since Bungie left development

It'll still sell but the glory days of Halo are gone

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A yo Xbox fam, look at these salty Sony stans :laff:

Franchise has gotten stale and hasn't been the same since Bungie left development

It'll still sell but the glory days of Halo are gone
And this is coming from a clown who was like "Killzone :blessed: Resistance :krs:"

Halo continues to innovate, and this newest edition is an amazing game anyone can tell that has played it. You don't find it odd at all that you Sony stans are all in unison talking about how the game isn't good. This game really really really has y'all mad :mjlol:

@OnlyFrans you have to realize there's a difference between Floyd and these YouTubers bruh :stop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A yo Xbox fam, look at these salty Sony stans :laff:

And this is coming from a clown who was like "Killzone :blessed: Resistance :krs:"

Halo continues to innovate, and this newest edition is an amazing game anyone can tell that has played it. You don't find it odd at all that you Sony stans are all in unison talking about how the game isn't good. This game really really really has y'all mad :mjlol:

@OnlyFrans you have to realize there's a difference between Floyd and these YouTubers bruh :stop:

Well of course people who aren’t xbox loyalist aren’t impressed by halo 7 :skip:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well of course people who aren’t xbox loyalist aren’t impressed by halo 7 :skip:
So you're reverting to straight up WLIM bruh?
Or are you saying anything positive said online from an IGN or wherever is an Xbox loyalist. Well sir, I love me some uncharted. Guess that makes me an honorary Sony stan :hug: