CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Why you think they taking so long to release official info?

These dudes done took like five MRIs already lol. They already know the seriousness of the situation.

The team and Durant's circle trying to get establish a PR campaign ahead of all this when it leaks
I believe this.

I ruptured my Achilles landing in a game.....the tendon popped and rolled upward to my calf...but what I saw via the replay seemed like it included significant damage to the calf also.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the gravity shift of this injury to this summer’s free agency is crazy. Kyrie gotta re adjust his plans if he was really plotting to team up with KD and GS gotta offer him the max right away to dampen the backlash of this situation.

Knicks bout to max out middleton or harris

:russ:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man the gravity shift of this injury to this summer’s free agency is crazy. Kyrie gotta re adjust his plans if he was really plotting to team up with KD and GS gotta offer him the max right away to dampen the backlash of this situation.

Knicks bout to max out middleton or harris

:russ:

Golden State better get ready to back that truck up or else their reputation is going to be shyt going forward. Just write Durant a blank check at this point.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Golden State better get ready to back that truck up or else their reputation is going to be shyt going forward. Just write Durant a blank check at this point.
I agree. They better offer him the same deal they would've offered him if he wasn't injured which is the 5 year max. Gotta honor that man for laying it all on the line.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A week ago “Durant a snake, joined a 73 win team!” Now, “Golden State did Durant dirty! “I hope he’s okay.”

Phony nikkaz (Cacs too)

:mjlol:
Some of y’all are so fukking stupid. We can think the man made a bytch ass basketball decision but he’s still an all time talent and nobody wants to see his career trajectory fukked up from an injury. Y’all can stop repeating this dumb shyt now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ImmenseEquatorialEider-size_restricted.gif