CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So because he hurt mean he ain't a bytch no mo?
:dead::dead:

fukk kinda logic is nikkas workin wit in here?
These cats are just like white people with the fake concern/love knowing good and well that they don't give a fukk about these guys. These players are just fodder for trolling in their stan wars. Anybody who truly gave a fukk about KD wouldn't have wanted to see him out there in the first place because it was obvious that he shouldn't have been. I said before the game that it would be tough to take a month off a and jump into a finals game even when fully healthy not coming off an injury. They threw him out there with no fukks given and sadly due to his bytchassness, he couldn't stand up for himself under the pressure and allowed them to bully him into playing. Then they go on to win the game without him anyway.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Should've never seen the court.

And Kawhi got flack for forcefully avoiding this exact situation. :stopitslime:

KD had what, 6 more years of top 3 play? Who knows now. fukking sad. :snoop:
Yup such a shame. Dude might not even get a chance to redeem himself and salvage his career post the Warriors when he lead his own team like Leonard is doing. He may never be the same again just to play a worthless game being down 3-1.

KD should have packed his bags and recovered at home like Leonard did.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Steve Kerr and the organization has to take blame for this....I know KD is a grown man and can make his own decisions but there's times when you gotta save ppl from themselves and the warriors failed to do that. This is the equivalent of a boxer taking too many punches in the head and the fight not ending. That was malpractice

Say what you want about KD, I'm not a fan of his but seeing what happened to him got me pissed because it shouldn't had played and may hurt his future earnings.

Daps
Because the prevailing notion is that players play through pain and they deal with shyt that comes up and it's a matter of pain tolerance. Tony Parker in particular claimed he had a similar injury and was like "I played through it. Why can't he?" It was also this thought of "either get it surgically repaired so we know for sure, or suck it up and play." That's the mistake his Spurs teammates made.
:mjlol:

Nobody thought that Kawhi of all people was soft and couldn’t play and take the pain.
They wanted him to risk his career and play through and injury and he refused and was dragged.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
These cats are just like white people with the fake concern/love knowing good and well that they don't give a fukk about these guys. These players are just fodder for trolling in their stan wars. Anybody who truly gave a fukk about KD wouldn't have wanted to see him out there in the first place because it was obvious that he shouldn't have been. I said before the game that it would be tough to take a month off a and jump into a finals game even when fully healthy not coming off an injury. They threw him out there with no fukks given and sadly due to his bytchassness, he couldn't stand up for himself under the pressure and allowed them to bully him into playing. Then they go on to win the game without him anyway.
Straight drop right there my nikka.

Deez Coli nikkas a trip boy I'm tellin you :dead: