CONFIRMED: Daniel Craig Back For One More Bond Film!

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I swear, I was like "Worse that Dalton?" :russ:
It's crazy because Dalton and Craig are spot on with the Fleming's stories.

Craig is still my favorite :yeshrug:
Thing is Craig might have the blonde hair and toughness down like the iteration in the books say but hes more doorman than spy. And he doesn't really capture the suave, sophisticated lady's man aspect of the role either. In all his movies I am struggling to recall 1 lady he has had chemistry with other than Judy Dench. Dalton was fine his movies were just before their time..

Ps well license to kill was, living daylights was just an overall snooze

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Anyone who says Craig is the worst have probably never read any of Fleming's books.
Perhaps but I thought an aspect of the character was wooing women as a means to an end or obtain information. For that you need a certain level of screen presence and charisma and he's always just come off as a stiff lizard non of the other onscreen bonds have had that issue. Either that aspect was only made for the film's or too much emphasis is being placed on his likeness to the books. Cuz he kind of sucks at everything else and has a pretty shaky catalogue to boot

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tommy Shelby for Bond :blessed:

A common actor in Nolan films :jbhmm: and worked with Boyle before, if he was to do another film.

His odds have dropped from 33/1 to 12/1

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So Boyle’s screenwriter homie, the one who wrote Trainspotting and the beach, is writing their idea for the Bond flick. If that doesn’t work then no Boyle and the producers go with the current script.....that seemingly they’re so thrilled about they’re willing to jettison it for something else? And this movie is supposed to come out in a year?

:jbhmm: I say push it back

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Tommy Shelby for Bond :blessed:

A common actor in Nolan films :jbhmm: and worked with Boyle before, if he was to do another film.

His odds have dropped from 33/1 to 12/1
Funny thing is I'm watching Peaky Blinders right now (watched the first season years ago and stopped after that for some reason) and Cillian Murphy would be perfect as Bond. I'd even pick him over Tom Hardy and I'm a Hardy stan:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Funny thing is I'm watching Peaky Blinders right now (watched the first season years ago and stopped after that for some reason) and Cillian Murphy would be perfect as Bond. I'd even pick him over Tom Hardy and I'm a Hardy stan:wow:

Hardy is 3/1 join fave with James Norton (lead in McMafia and was in a Black Mirror ep) and Richard Harrow 3rd fave.

Harrow with 2 good eyes and Q's gadgets :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
skyfall's third act was brilliant, but them first two :snoop:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Hardy is 3/1 join fave with James Norton (lead in McMafia and was in a Black Mirror ep) and Richard Harrow 3rd fave.

Harrow with 2 good eyes and Q's gadgets :wow:

I got James Bond vibes from him in that show. I haven't been all the way invested in the Bond series for a minute though.:ehh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
skyfall's third act was brilliant, but them first two :snoop:
:gucci:if anything, it's the other way around. I wouldn't call them brilliant, but they were beautifully filmed and the first act with bond basically remote-controlled aclnowledged current technology and offered something new. But the third act was a mess and felt like a completely different movie.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR