CONFIRMED: Daniel Craig Back For One More Bond Film!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Phil noble jr, huge bond afficianado, wrote this an hour or two ago in his column on birth movies death

It’s been an intriguing window into just how people don’t stop to think about why the news they’re reading is being fed to them. In 2015, Craig made an ill-conceived comment that he’d “rather slash (his) wrists” than make another Bond film (the qualifying “Now?” with which Craig preceded the comment was abandoned by journalists immediately). He’s spent TWO YEARS clarifying and offering context, but the comment has become the persistent narrative.

Do folks not get that the most provocative statements are the ones that make it to the headlines? Or why? We’ve got months and months of evidence supporting the theory that putting “I’d rather slash my wrists” in a headline will get your site more traffic than “If I were to stop doing it I’d miss it terribly” or “there’s no other job like it in the world” or “instead of saying something with style and grace, I gave a really stupid answer.” But wandering into the comments over and over and shouting “CRAIG HATE PLAYING BOND” while refusing to acknowledge the clickbait climate that fed you that headline for two years, and ignoring any and all of the things Craig has said since the infamous comment is, at this point, not a great look.