CONFIRMED: Daniel Craig Back For One More Bond Film!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
kRBNzK_zpsnt15rubt.gif

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Uchiha are the black people of that universe. Inherently gifted and blessed, discriminated, hated on, and painted as violent and dangerous by propaganda from an evil, imperialist and corrupt government, which had created the circumstances for Uchiha to resent them in the first place.

facts only. Uchiha >
no lies told
:banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya'll trippin' if you say CR was his only good Bond movie. Skyfall was dope and so was Spectre (minus the desert base escape). QoS was the only weak one IMO, but even that was a good movie cause it tied right in with CR.

Qos shouldn't even count ain't his fault damn writers strike fukked them over they were out there doing the.movie on the fly with Craig help writing which isn't his thing

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Qos shouldn't even count ain't his fault damn writers strike fukked them over they were out there doing the.movie on the fly with Craig help writing which isn't his thing

I'd say that but it is what it is. Can't escape what happened. That said, it's aged pretty well and I think thats because of the raw nature of it. It's not perfect at all lol but I feel better about it now than I did in 09 or even 2 years ago

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't let it be misconstrued, QoS is better than Skyfall and Spectre. Because for all of its many flaws at least QoS wasn't a fukking bore.

Nah. Spectre I can possibly give you but not Skyfall. But hey, not the first time you've had bad taste and I know it won't be the last. Fall movie season is coming up

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Most boring Bond ever. :russell:
This, when he was universally panned I said nah I will give him a chance. Loved CR until I watched it at home. QOS was average and actually better on the tube than big screen. It wasnt until skyfall that I realized I was forcing it. So overrated but everyone swears it was so good. Skipped cypher or whatever the recent one was called so I guess he is not the bond for me.