Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So Jack Ryan was so sure this game was gonna be a hit that he bought the studio :laff:

How that Sony splatoon game on out?

Or that racing game y'all got at launch?

I can go down the line of flop after flop. Meanwhile, Redfall would be a game of the year candidate if it was a ps5 exclusive. If you doubt that then explain sea of thieves :popcorn:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Redfall would of been cheeks what ever platform it dropped on. Sea of Thieves lucky content creators got a hold of it because that game would of been in bushes too.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Redfall would of been cheeks what ever platform it dropped on. Sea of Thieves lucky content creators got a hold of it because that game would of been in bushes too.
Content creators got ahold of it would be in bushes you say :picard: Imagine lowering your intelligence to the point what you like is dictated by content creators.

Now what did you personally dislike about Redfall :popcorn3:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Content creators got ahold of it would be in bushes you say :picard: Imagine lowering your intelligence to the point what you like is dictated by content creators.

Now what did you personally dislike about Redfall :popcorn3:

Thats the climate we live in unfortunately. I never played Redfall just watched a lot of videos on it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Thats the climate we live in unfortunately. I never played Redfall just watched a lot of videos on it.
Well this climate you speak of only leads to stupidity :ufdup: even Ryse was an and still is an amazing game. This "climate" you speak of still thinks it's not a good game.

But, on the contrary to what you said about Redfall flopping anywhere it went. Sea of Thieves got way more hate and that outsold the best selling game on PlayStation once it landed there :banderas:

I was all...

But they didn't wanna hear it because of that dang gone climate. I grew up with people who never played super Mario bros because they was pro Sega. Don't go out like Willy lump lump

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Maybe that upcoming gaming anthology show. Can pull the same play that Edgerunners did, and strike more interest into this game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This will go down as one of sonys biggest bombs, ever. Holy shyt :mjlol:

Haven probably sweatin bullets up there

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This will go down as one of sonys biggest bombs, ever. Holy shyt :mjlol:

Haven probably sweatin bullets up there

Yeah, gotta get dem resume's ready sadly.

wasn't a bad game and played fun during the beta, but there's other shyt that's a priority for me (Ncaa, Madden, Black Myth Wutang, BF2042). That's my rotation right now.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sad to see but I'm personally repelled by the Fortnite, Overwatch cartoony art style with quippy focus-tested characters. Can't do it. Sorry