Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
-Stan is a BUM ASS nikka. For real. They done bodied entire squadrons of nikkas over the years and he gone walk up in there with no back up? What the fukk kind of counter-intelligence agent doesnt think about the possibility of them also having surveillance supports looking out outside? And he lets them go? Yeah fukk over the country because you a ho ass nikka. The fukk he gonna do now? His damn spy wife about to have a FBI job so now the country gets fukked over even more. Let that traitorous ho Paige free too, who the fukk knows what she gonna be out there doing, we cant trust her ass she aint loyal. His whole bloodline is nothing but L, his wife was out there wilding, he out here falling in love with a spy, not once, but twice, and so does his damn son, if he has grandkids they'll take Ls too. He needs to be arrested and shot, he's hardly any better than Aldrich Ames and them other fukk nikkas.

-Oleg, he was a real one :wow:. But he got sloppy with that bum ass dead drop pickup, should've practiced operating in the black more than knocking up Moscow thots. (On a side note, I need to see this nikka some more, after this and Homeland, he's the official Russia goon)

-How they just gonna go back home after she tried to fukk the KGB? They think this some happily ever after shyt? I thought Arkady was looking nervous while driving them. I thought a van was gonna roll up and put in the work. Or hell, maybe still a hit, but it be CIA doing it instead (Remember that Homeland scene when Saul had that traitor bytch done in? :banderas:)

-I wanted some closure and to see my nikka Gabriel one last time, maybe just eating some soup with Martha enjoying retirement :mjcry: or did he die already :mjcry::mjcry:.

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Liz was a psycopath in the last season. I figured she was gonna die or end up killing Stan for sure

Also why was there no blowback from Russia for Liz not only refusing a mission but thwarting one and also killing a fellow comrade.
Cuz that was a rogue mission. All the KGB agents involved could be executed for being involved in that plot

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

We did it brehs. Phil finally got the much deserved Emmy.

tumblr_oa6zhcAtji1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Phil should have more than 1 but being recognized is still good to see. Really only Cranston & Hamm were the other top actors in dramas through the Americans run

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How coldblooded would this shyt have been had a scenario played out where Renee got wind that Stan was on to Phil and Liz and murked him before he could catch them up

:wow:

I 100% didn't think they would all get away alive. fukked up that Oleg caught the biggest L out of all of them as well

:snoop:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I finally watched the last season brehs and it was elite level television for the whole last season :ohlawd:

My dog Oleg got completely fukked over but he ate those charges like a G :mjcry:, his whole family is ruined now.

Dirtbag ass Paige :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: when she called her mother a whore :pacspit:, naive bytch :pacspit:. Y'all remember the episode where she comes home to argue with Liz about she cant tell her who to sleep with and Phil showed up to her apartment to beat her ass :laff::laff:, slammed her against the wall and had her in the chokehold like :unimpressed:. I can only hope her life after the series end was a life of destitution as a junkie prostitute with on the run with no identity :pacspit:

Keri Russell got robbed of an Emmy :francis::stopitslime:, she was next level

Stavos knew they were up to no good but he wasn't a snitch :myman:, Stan is a miserable mf he most likely committed that after the series. Everyone he ever knew had a shyt life :huhldup:

FX with another classic in the can and another all time great series finale as well :blessed: