Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ran this whole show again in the background while I was working the last few weeks.

Goddamn, it was good.

That scene in the parking garage that ends with Phil telling Stan "Renee might be one of us" and just leaves him standing there like :dwillhuh::dahell::merchant::mindblown: might be the absolute peak :wow:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Ran this whole show again in the background while I was working the last few weeks.

Goddamn, it was good.

That scene in the parking garage that ends with Phil telling Stan "Renee might be one of us" and just leaves him standing there like :dwillhuh::dahell::merchant::mindblown: might be the absolute peak :wow:

Really really good show. One of the better finals too. Yeah, no one died or was caught, but if you think about it no one walked away with a happy ending.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finished this yesterday man, what an amazing show. Loved this from start to finish @EQ. :wow:
poor Stan when Phil hits him with this :whew:

this show was so fukking good
I think she actually was. There was something about the way she looked at Phil and Liz's house like :youngsabo::obama: when Stan left, struck me as a lowkey :salute:

She definitely was lol, no doubts about it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
really wish they'd release the whole set on blu ray but I get that they have to keep people subscribed to their shytty streaming sites that have 10 shyt shows/movies for every good 1

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:wow:

Top notch show

I may need to rewatch.

I'm glad it's on Amazon Prime, as I watched all six seasons in a little less than three weeks. I can't say enough great things about the show, and it's a damn travesty that Keri Russell did not win an Emmy.

I know some people didn't like the ending, but I thought it was great. For all of the killing that was done by Philip and Elizabeth, the most painful moment to them is having to leave a child behind and then have one leave them behind.:wow:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
one of my favorite shows

Definitely one of the best I've seen. In a way, I can see why the ratings were low, as it was slow moving in some ways, and too many people nowadays can't enjoy a series like that. Watching episodes weekly, and when each season aired each year definitely feels different than when I decided to just re-watch every episode over a three week period recently. I couldn't stop watching, but it's definitely a lot to process when you watch them all that quickly.

At absolute worst, it's a top three series for me.:yeshrug:.