Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I've been trying to figure out why this show is so slept on

If this was on Netflix I feel like this could have built up a following similar to Breaking Bad and had the world tuning into the final season. Not to that level but definitely more than it has at this point

The ratings for this show have always been low but I don't get this shyt :patrice:

e87c0edebb5afe378e4db6f03bac01e1.png

The Americans (2013 TV series) - Wikipedia

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I've been trying to figure out why this show is so slept on

If this was on Netflix I feel like this could have built up a following similar to Breaking Bad and had the world tuning into the final season. Not to that level but definitely more than it has at this point

The ratings for this show have always been low but I don't get this shyt :patrice:

people hear spy show & think its gonna be non stop killing & fukking (James Bond basically) and while that stuff is in The Americans, the show isn't about it. Also, the main characters are Russian spies openly against one of White America's favorite presidents (666 Reagan).

Anyway, anyone else feel like Stan's partner was secretly investigating him...their interactions felt off in this episode :jbhmm:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Stan with the most dramatic Thanksgiving dinner speech of All-time. :laff:

He channeled his inner Killmonger :whew:

Henry got more screentime in this ep than in the previous 6 seasons combined. That check will clear his tuition :troll:

The film nerd talk had me fire up Filmstruck and add The Naked City to my watchlist :obama:

Oleg using the listerine and the aftershave to decode the message. Thought it was gonna say "Be sure to drink more Ovaltine" :smugnolan:

Phil to the rescue, flying to Chi-Town wearing the 4-5 :ohlawd:

Last edited: