Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So Phil told Kimmy about the communist plot because of that kid seeing his mom in cold blood?

Yeah, he couldn't bring himself to ruin another child's life after Lay It Down ruined that kid's family and future. His own daughter being WAY over her head trying to be a future CIA double agent probably didn't help either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That was a really brutal scene.
Liz is getting way too close to places where Stan his been. Now he'll probably make it his mission to go after the new killer. If that other FBI agent happens to remember the woman who asked the murder victim for a light the night before, Stan might put two and two together and match it up to the old sketch of "The Illegals" they had on the bulletin board years ago.

That's exactly what I was thinking of.
:wow::wow::wow: especially after saying Paige was getting too reckless..

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man I wouldn't recommend binging this show to anyone. I just did the last 2 episodes and I'm emotionally spent.

I feel you. Thats why I had to pause initially.
The amount of attention to detail you have to pay, the amount of time you have to spend to understand what happened. The emotional weight of what happens......It takes a lot out of an active viewer.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I feel you. Thats why I had to pause initially.
The amount of attention to detail you have to pay, the amount of time you have to spend to understand what happened. The emotional weight of what happens......It takes a lot out of an active viewer.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I can't watch this after 11pm because it puts be to sleep. Not because it's boring, but it requires so much attention (especially with the subtitles) that it wears me out.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It reminds me of The Shield, The Sopranos, and all the other extremely dark dramas I watch, in that, I like to unwind after with a Seinfeld rerun or something...

When I was still smoking cigarettes like in 2007, i would have to smoke after the Sopranos, and I wasn't even watching live, just on DVD.

Sign of a great tv.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
liz was bout to snap my man neck all over some got damn milk smh

and pistolwhip out here breakin nikkas noses bout to blow her cover

meanwhile philthy phil turning into pedo phil? :sitdown: can we get some receipts on this girl age, i know liz only tossin you the cat on some alley oop shyt so you can run missions for her, but we cant get locked up in the final season

:dead: at pistolwhip out here fighting with lay it down and phil like wtf :damn:at learning his daughter giving it up like its a 3-1 fast break

welp looks like just another week of liz proving why she is one of the WOAT characters who never should have had anybodys respect, murder some kids parents and leave their bodies in the house for him to find, comrades. and the hapless FBI agent walks in to find another failed job

wtf has lay it down been teaching her :snoop: philthy coulda snapped her neck six ways from sunday with those weak moves :snoop: