Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
liz has been a jack ass for season after season. she been killing lovable losers long before the fat guy this season. ive disliked her and wished failure on her every year, hopefully the writing gawds bless us with a giant L for her this season :banderas:

an oldie but goodie :wow:

Must be the pawg nature of this site that has all these posters on Liz nuts.

Also everything we knew about Paige told us she wasn't built for this life. Since she has become an agent its been reiterated she is not built for this life. Whatever happens it should be due to a large fukk up by Paige.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
"I know you are not into what me and mom do."
:gucci::dahell:
Her ego needed that choke out because she is comparing a middle school crossing guard to a Navy Seal.
:dead:

Paige is too emotional. She's definitely gonna blow this whole thing up because she's never gotten over her parents taking away her chance for a normal life and Liz dumb ass can't express her feelings and so worried about "the mission at hand" will miss all of it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Great episode and one of my favorites of the series.

Paige kicking ass in the bar :blessed: :laff:

Phil back being filthy , getting that 20 years younger than him

Liz ruthless with taking out those 2 .

Phil putting Paige in a headlock was terrifying.

Phil's news really got to him, saving Kimmy :leon:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jesus fukking Christ this episode :wow: :mjcry:

Philth finally gets to fukk Liz again but OF COURSE it was a set up for her asking him to work Kimmy into Bulgaria :francis: our breh had flashbacks of being used as a sex toy while making sweet Kim see the stars and shyt.

That sparring sessions between Phil and Paige was mad uncomfortable. The disrespect by her daughter talking about "you are not into this like I am", while this dude is working and fukking a girl her age so she can go to prison in Bulgaria so they can blackmail her father. It's like Philth gets hurt no matter what the fukk he does :to:

I'm leaning more and more into thinking Liz gotta die. This summit has really made her go into a Heisenberg-like downward spiral. She's killing people left and right and getting closer and closer to fukking it all up. And yeah, Paige gotta be the reason why everything goes to shyt.

Tatiana's thot ass still bitter Arkady DA GAWD is not there to entertain her ass and lashed out on Oleg - though she was right about him - that conversation with the Rezidentura chief seemed like a cartoon bad guy meeting :heh:

And I gotta be honest, I was laughing hard at that artist lady trying to teach Liz about "seeing" and "time" and shyt while at the same time having excruciating pain. I don't know why but it was so over the top I just couldn't help but being :dead: at the camera shots and the whole damn thing really.

Last edited: