Compton’s Measure B: How district elections could change ‘racially polarized’ voting

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Smh this is why talking politics with a female is pointless. Just say she won breh so we can get on with the topic

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes thats what im saying.

The 16 million aborted black babies sine 1970 would have went on to produce their own familes.there's no question that the black population would be close to 80 or 90 million if those 16 million babies were not aborted
your logic is flawed. even though i agree no one should be aborting babies. period. but thats another topic.

if those 16 million babies were not aborted the babies that were delivered may have not been conceived. you probably dont follow me.

let me show you.

example.
young hoodie sista in the projects gets knocked up at 15 yrs old. she doesnt have the baby. thats 1 abortion. she gets knocked up at 18, she aborts. thats 2 abortions.

she's grown now, 21 and has a little job. she has the baby, she's 23, gets pregos again, has that baby. gets prego again at 25, has that baby. in your theory you THINK or ASSUME she would've had 5 kids. 3 she had, and 2 she didnt have. NO thats not how it works for black people in america. she would've had 3 babies in total no matter what. why? because we have a different mentality then hispanics. we are not trying to have 150 kids. we are trying to have 1, maybe 2, and usually 3 tops. now you can address that new american idea of having babies and talk about that. because THAT is what is keeping our numbers down. not the abortions.

ladies in college, have 3 abortions. she's 25 now. gets married. has 2 kids. the reality is this. she would have never had 5 kids to begin with. she was only aiming for two tops, so at most 3. so maybe we lost one.

your numbers are flawed. because of the above info.

ask yourself how many woman that have aborted 16 million babies NEVER had another baby again? then ask those women how many babies would they have desired to have in total. the answer would be from 1 to 3, occasionally you will hear 4.

another thing. what KIND of kids do you think we would've had? more chief keefs, then the mayors, or politicians or activists. how do i know this? because guess who floods the city with children? LOW INCOME. how many low income black folks do you see in politics? not many. its nepotism even among black folks.

the reality is, we're not bordering africa and jamaica and even brazil. so you're not going to get that many black folks coming in with that mentality of having a ton of kids. even hispanics that have been around for years are trying to cut out having a thousand kids. i work with these ladies. some of them have 2 or 3 kids and their DONE. some have 1 early and they are finished. thats because they are Americanized. and they realize how much it cost to support a family. its not financially smart to have a bunch of kids if you cant afford to take are of them. so having a bunch of kids for lower income people(cause thats who has a ton of kids) is a disaster waiting to happen. now again, i'm not saying abort those kids. i'm saying they probably should've wearing protection/pill ect to keep from creating those EXTRA babies that thy couldnt afford to raise.

just having the numbers for black folks isnt enough. sure it helps. but thats only slightly. it actually is worse for us in some situations. look around at the places black folks populate the most. tell me how well we're doing. even the places where black politicians are in charge. we're not doing so hot. now i know that is still a product of slavery even in todays time. and white supremacy pushing along thru other ways. where its keeping us stagnant. but with that said, lets just look at the reality of the situation. the places we populate like crazy are we doing well? the answer is NO. so you have to come up with something else then "we need more numbers." No we need more black folks willing to break the chains of slavery and willing to push thru the current racism to make a better life for themselves and those coming after them. if that aint the numbers you're talking about. the numbers will go to waste.