Compton’s Measure B: How district elections could change ‘racially polarized’ voting

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
They are in the pockets of most of these Hispanic lobby groups for immigration reform.

Each in every black politician and leader has been bought and paid off by different Spanish groups to support legalizing 11 million un documented aliens. Who else could pacify there black constituents into allowing their neighborhoods to be flooded with illegal immigrants? Black politicians. They told us that Hispanics are our brothers and sisters and we should unite with them and build coalitions.
Smh and these black politicians want to open the border:what:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
After reading through this thread its no wonder Compton was lost to the Mexicans. :facepalm:@HollowPoints2 that female will defend killing babies to the end of time. I live in cali breh these hoes don't give a fukk. they murk they kid at 6mo of pregnancy with no remorse here. Its fukking disgusting but females over here feel its a right :snoop:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They are in the pockets of most of these Hispanic lobby groups for immigration reform.

Each in every black politician and leader has been bought and paid off by different Spanish groups to support legalizing 11 million un documented aliens. Who else could pacify there black constituents into allowing their neighborhoods to be flooded with illegal immigrants? Black politicians. They told us that Hispanics are our brothers and sisters and we should unite with them and build coalitions.
Mexicans breh not Hispanic or immigrants. Its only the fukking mexicans that think they have a right to this country without following immigration law and has enough money and pull to buy off self hating black politicians

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
@DarianaGrande

For example: let's use a city like Atlanta.

This is all a hypothetical illustration so disregard any numbers.As of right now AA's are the largest minority group in the city of Atlanta however if there ever came a time when there's a sizable number of Hispanics in the city who give birth more than African Americans(due to abortion or whatever) you would see a demographic shift in Atlanta within 30 to 40 years.

this has not happened in the south where most black people are at and on the east coast. The south west was never really a region black people settled in so that area has always been more Spanish.
Look at my last post. I used facts that proved the demographic shift throughout the country, not just the Southwest.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Don't assume because I'm in California it's all I know. Immigration reform is a national problem so don't make it seem like it's only in California.
From 2000 to 2010, Blacks had a population increase of only 4 million( from 34,000,000 to 38,000,000) while Hispanics had an increase of 15 million (35,000,000 to 50,000,000)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
Whites had an increase of 12 million (211,000,000 to 223,000,000)

Yet, Hispanics have 3 times more abortions than whites.
http://www.texasrighttolife.com/a/622/Abortion--Hispanic-Women

So how was their population able to increase more than whites, while still having more abortions? Immigration is how.
My point stands, Hispanic population would be higher than blacks regardless of abortion.

First off any body can edit Wikipedia. Secondly many parts of the south east have not been affected by illegal immigration while some areas have been.

The black population in America is between 40 and 44 million. You proved my point that abortion has stunted the growth of the black population. Going by your numbers alone between the year 2000 nd 2010 there was only a 4 million increase in the black population which tells me abortion played a huge role in that slow growth rate.

Don't forget the census is not counting illegal immigrants so I don't know where you're getting your numbers from. Are you going by native born Hispanics births?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
First off any body can edit Wikipedia. Secondly many parts of the south east have not been affected by illegal immigration while some areas have been.

The black population in America is between 40 and 44 million. You proved my point that abortion has stunted the growth of the black population. Going by your numbers alone between the year 2000 nd 2010 there was only a 4 million increase in the black population which tells me abortion played a huge role in that slow growth rate.

Don't forget the census is not counting illegal immigrants so I don't know where you're getting your numbers from. Are you going by native born Hispanics births?
Its like your telling me just because its happening in California its not happening in the rest of the Country
I'm showing you it's happening in the rest of the Country with data, and your argument is that it's not happening in the south east so it doesn't count? That's a Country-wide Census I'm getting my facts from. Not a California Census.
My other point is that although Hispanics have abortions at a rate 3 times higher than Whites, their population still increased at a higher rate. How come their abortions aren't effecting their population as much?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Don't assume because I'm in California it's all I know. Immigration reform is a national problem so don't make it seem like it's only in California.
From 2000 to 2010, Blacks had a population increase of only 4 million( from 34,000,000 to 38,000,000) while Hispanics had an increase of 15 million (35,000,000 to 50,000,000)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
Whites had an increase of 12 million (211,000,000 to 223,000,000)

Yet, Hispanics have 3 times more abortions than whites.
http://www.texasrighttolife.com/a/622/Abortion--Hispanic-Women

So how was their population able to increase more than whites, while still having more abortions? Immigration is how.
My point stands, Hispanic population would be higher than blacks regardless of abortion.

there is only one state on the East Coast that has seen a demographic shift from a majority-black to a majority Hispanic and that is New Jersey. The cities/states in the south where black ppl are the largest minority will be that way for some time now unless they stop giving birth.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
there is only one state on the East Coast that has seen a demographic shift from a majority-black to a majority Hispanic and that is New Jersey. The cities/states in the south where black ppl are the largest minority will be that way for some time now unless they stop giving birth.
Again look at the facts. I'm talking about America as a whole. We could nit-pick at specific states and Cities where the largest minority group isn't Hispanic but that doesn't change the fact that Hispanics increased their population at a higher rate than whites throughout the country, despite getting abortions 3 times more. And that is due to Immigration.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Again look at the facts. I'm talking about America as a whole. We could nit-pick at specific states and Cities where the largest minority group isn't Hispanic but that doesn't change the fact that Hispanics increased their population at a higher rate than whites throughout the country, despite getting abortions 3 times more. And that is due to Immigration.

Name the cities on the east coast and down south where black people were once the largest minority and and now replaced by a majority Hispanic.

The east coast and down south are two different worlds compared to California in terms of the Mexican presents and influence.

Yes there has been an influx over the past decade but not in the numbers that you would see in a border state like California.

Out there in California you guys grew up with them.as children you went to school with them had them as neighbors doctors mechanics nurses you name it. But the black people back East and down south were not raised around Mexicans like that growing up. Yeah we were mostly around Puerto Ricans

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Name the cities on the east coast and down south where black people were once the largest minority and and now replaced by a majority Hispanic.

The east coast and down south are two different worlds compared to California in terms of the Mexican presents and influence.

Yes there has been an influx over the past decade but not in the numbers that you would see in a border state like California.

Out there in California you guys grew up with them.as children you went to school with them had them as neighbors doctors mechanics nurses you name it. But the black people back East and down south were not raised around Mexicans like that growing up. Yeah we were mostly around Puerto Ricans
Your nit-picking. I tried my best at making sense of this by proving to you it doesn't matter if it's not effecting a specific location within The East or South, because the Census I showed you was for the entire nation. Not California. Not the Southwest. America as a whole.
The largest minority group in the US is Hispanics. That's really not up for debate.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Your nit-picking. I tried my best at making sense of this by proving to you it doesn't matter if it's not effecting a specific location within The East or South, because the Census I showed you was for the entire nation. Not California. Not the Southwest. America as a whole.
The largest minority group in the US is Hispanics. That's really not up for debate.
But isn't his point that yes the largest group is mexicans but because of abortion, birth control and the brainwashing of organizations like planned parenthood in the black community stalled the black growth in this country thus having issues like what's going on in Compton and around the country. I think his major point is that we are dwindling in numbers and the mexicans are taking advantage of it.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And for the record most "Hispanic" cultures can't stand each other and are vary different. Cubans and Mexicans are vary different. Most "Hispanics" hate the Mexican influence in the country more then we do. (And by we I mean black folks)

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

The demographic shifts over the past decade or two mainly took place in the south west.

There haven't been any large demographic shifts on the east coast or down south other than the state of New Jersey which i named already. Yes there has been a significant increase of undocument aliens in the east and down south regions however their numbers are not enough to replace African Americans as the largest minority.

Can you name a east coast city where black people were once the largest minority but have been replaced by a Hispanic majority? It hasn't happened in the south either. Again the demographic shift is mainly in the south western region of the country a place where black people never really had a presence to begin with.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The demographic shifts over the past decade or two mainly took place in the south west.

There haven't been any large demographic shifts on the east coast or down south other than the state of New Jersey which i named already. Yes there has been a significant increase of undocument aliens in the east and down south regions however their numbers are not enough to replace African Americans as the largest minority.

Can you name a east coast city where black people were once the largest minority but have been replaced by a Hispanic majority? It hasn't happened in the south either. Again the demographic shift is mainly in the south western region of the country a place where black people never really had a presence to begin with.

You know I'm right. Your just too stubborn to admit it. It doesn't matter what specific location the demographic shift does or doesn't takes place if the majority of the country is effected by it. For example there are very few Hispanics in New Jersey just as you said. But that doesn't change the fact that the Country as a whole has Hispanics as the largest minority group. And again this is not up for debate