Compton’s Measure B: How district elections could change ‘racially polarized’ voting

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
On the first page I said broken borders does contribute to the increase in numbers and that if the 16 million aborted black babies were here and they were able to have children our population would be 80 to 90 million regardless of legal or illegal immigration.

your a chick?? now I understand why you're being so defensive and I just looked and saw that you live in California. Abortion is so high out there they don't even report there abortion stats to the CDC each year. The black people in California are done. It won't even be safe for you guys there in the next 30 years.

I spent time out there.
The only advantage African-Americans have to increase their population is pregnancy. Hispanics have pregnancy AND immigration. legal and illegal.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
On the first page I said broken borders does contribute to the increase in numbers and that if the 16 million aborted black babies were here and they were able to have children our population would be 80 to 90 million regardless of legal or illegal immigration.

your a chick?? now I understand why you're being so defensive and I just looked and saw that you live in California. Abortion is so high out there they don't even report there abortion stats to the CDC each year. The black people in California are done. It won't even be safe for you guys there in the next 30 years.

I spent time out there.
I disagreed with you with the :camby:
Now we're just going in circles :aicmon:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Disagree all you want.

the fact still remains...if those 16 million aborted black babies were still here and able to have children the black population would be 80 to 90 million instead of 40 million regardless of legal or illegal immigration.
I disagreed with you with the :camby:
Now we're just going in circles :aicmon:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Disagree all you want.

the fact still remains...if those 16 million aborted black babies were still here and able to have children the black population would be 80 to 90 million instead of 40 million regardless of legal or illegal immigration.

If abortion didn't exist, the black population would be at 90 million. Hell every race's population would be increased if no one got an abortion. But the hispanic population would also be increased and STILL be higher than the black population. You can disagree with that all you want.
:camby:

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You can have the last word since i see thats what you want.

Go ahead.
I don't want the last word. I want common sense out of this.
If abortion didn't exist, the black population would be at 90 million. Hell every race's population would be increased if no one got an abortion. But the hispanic population would also be increased and STILL be higher than the black population. You can disagree with that all you want.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i dont think abortion has anything to do with this story, i think illegal immigration and this horrendous immigration bill to give citizenship to illegals and increase immigration is the real issue that black people need to look at

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This is why I've ALWAYS been against immigrants.

We done let these fence-hoppers take Compton.

If a Republican came out and just straight up said we bootin' folks out the country, getting rid of anchor babies, and making English the official language...I might consider their platform.

(But you know that platform is also coming with a hefty dose of anti-black as well....:why:)

This abortion debate....:popcorn: I've always been strictly pro-rights...but I see some cases being made....:ohhh:

I'm at the point now where my politics are strictly black-orientated. I don't have the patience for traditional progressive politics anymore. White liberal cacs have failed my people. We need to be more greedy and self-centered. fukk a gay right, fukk a immigrant, fukk a whale, fukk a tree, fukk a anti-war, fukk it all.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
What was the Hispanic population in 1963?

They never made up a huge percentage of America's population until late in the 20th century. You're in California so thats all you know but down south and in the south east there is still a majority-black presents when it comes to minorities.

no matter which way you slice it or dice it black people have historically had more pregnancies each year then Hispanics.

One of the main reasons they were able to surpass the black population is due to the large number of abortions(16million) African Americans have had since 1972.
I don't want the last word. I want common sense out of this.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This is why I've ALWAYS been against immigrants.

We done let these fence-hoppers take Compton.

If a Republican came out and just straight up said we bootin' folks out the country, getting rid of anchor babies, and making English the official language...I might consider their platform.

(But you know that platform is also coming with a hefty dose of anti-black as well....:why:)

This abortion debate....:popcorn: I've always been strictly pro-rights...but I see some cases being made....:ohhh:

I'm at the point now where my politics are strictly black-orientated. I don't have the patience for traditional progressive politics anymore. White liberal cacs have failed my people. We need to be more greedy and self-centered. fukk a gay right, fukk a immigrant, fukk a whale, fukk a tree, fukk a anti-war, fukk it all.

im pretty sure im voting republican next election just off the immigration issue,

they are even doing stuff like this

http://laist.com/2013/08/24/californias_non-citizens_could_soon.php

and this http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/05/10/nyc-lawmakers-consider-allowing-non-citizen-immigrants-to-vote/

and putting out propaganda in hollywood movies like Elysium

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
@DarianaGrande

For example: let's use a city like Atlanta.

This is all a hypothetical illustration so disregard any numbers.As of right now AA's are the largest minority group in the city of Atlanta however if there ever came a time when there's a sizable number of Hispanics in the city who give birth more than African Americans(due to abortion or whatever) you would see a demographic shift in Atlanta within 30 to 40 years.

this has not happened in the south where most black people are at and on the east coast. The south west was never really a region black people settled in so that area has always been more Spanish.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What was the Hispanic population in 1963?

They never made up a huge percentage of America's population until late in the 20th century. You're in California so thats all you know but down south and in the south east there is still a majority-black presents when it comes to minorities.

no matter which way you slice it or dice it black people have historically had more pregnancies each year then Hispanics.

One of the main reasons they were able to surpass the black population is due to the large number of abortions(16million) African Americans have had since 1972.
Don't assume because I'm in California it's all I know. Immigration reform is a national problem so don't make it seem like it's only in California.
From 2000 to 2010, Blacks had a population increase of only 4 million( from 34,000,000 to 38,000,000) while Hispanics had an increase of 15 million (35,000,000 to 50,000,000)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
Whites had an increase of 12 million (211,000,000 to 223,000,000)

Yet, Hispanics have 3 times more abortions than whites.
http://www.texasrighttolife.com/a/622/Abortion--Hispanic-Women

So how was their population able to increase more than whites, while still having more abortions? Immigration is how.
My point stands, Hispanic population would be higher than blacks regardless of abortion.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If I understand it correctly.

Although the city of Compton is now majority Latino, the city council members are still and have traditionally been black, and Latinos have historically had trouble winning elected office.

Basically, their saying yeah black people were the majority in Compton at one point but now Hispanics are and they want to control the politics in the city.

This is a good example of how black people can lose political power across the country if hispanics continue to reproduce faster than black people in those communities.

Compton was once black now Hispanics are the majority.they want the political power to control the city see how it works?

This is why population and numbers mean everything... not only in self defense but also in political power.

The Democrats tricked black people to have mass abortions for the past 30 years now you're starting to see the effects. people with higher birth rates will replace you(Asians and Hispanics)push you out.we were stupid enough to go along and abort over 16 million black babies since 1972 and now we see this huge demographic shift and cities where black people have high abortion rates.

We did it to ourselves.
Smh and these black politicians want to open the border:what: