Compton’s Measure B: How district elections could change ‘racially polarized’ voting

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
So there are 38 million blacks as of 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
There are 50 million (legal) hispanics. in the US
And an estimated 7 to 20 million illegal immigrants. 11 million as of 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
lets say 9 million of those 11 million are Hispanic illegal immigrants. That's 59 million Hispanics in the US
Your saying the Black population would be at 90 million, 31 million more than the Hispanic population, had it not been for 16 million abortions?
Even though the US is so close in proximity to Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, Puerto Rico etc?

Yes thats what im saying.

The 16 million aborted black babies sine 1970 would have went on to produce their own familes.there's no question that the black population would be close to 80 or 90 million if those 16 million babies were not aborted

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yes thats what im saying.

The 16 million aborted black babies sine 1970 would have went on to produce their own familes.there's no question that the black population would be close to 80 or 90 million if those 16 million babies were not aborted
:camby:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You seem pretty paranoid
Paranoid?

This court ruling should be an eye opener to all black people across America if they understand political power. Compton California once a majority black city is now a majority Hispanic and they made a legal power move to un seat black representatives in that city to take control of the political scene.

Numbers matter.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Have you studied the african-american pregnancy rate over the past 30 years?

If you did then you would know that black Americans on average have more pregnancies in a given year then Hispanics and that's after combining pregnancies of native born Hispanics and illegal un documented pregnant Hispanics.

Stop twisting my words.did i say that was the only factor?
Saying the black population would be greater than the hispanic population if it weren't for abortion is fukking retarded.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Have you studied the african-american pregnancy rate over the past 30 years?
So according to you, the African American pregnancy rate would have had the ability to exceed the Hispanic pregnancy rate AND Immigration from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Columbia, Dominican Republic, and all the other latin countries so close to the US?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
So according to you, the African American pregnancy rate would have had the ability to exceed the Hispanic pregnancy rate AND Immigration from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Columbia, Dominican Republic, and all the other latin countries so close to the US?

Every year the CDC releases the amount of pregnancies and abortions across the country.

they break pregnancy and abortion down by race.

For the past 30 years black people have had more pregnancies in a given year then Hispanics even if you include the undocumented pregnant females ...(look it up) but we abort a good portion of our pregnancies each year while they carry theirs to term.

do you know on average how many black pregnancies there are in America each year?

We have more sex than any group in this country.

Do you know how many Hispanic pregnancies there are in America each year?

Until you know maybe you shouldn't speak on this issue.

I'm talking about pregnancies each year before abortion.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Every year the CDC releases the amount of pregnancies and abortions across the country.

they break pregnancy and abortion down by race.

For the past 30 years black people have had more pregnancies in a given year then Hispanics even if you include the undocumented pregnant females ...(look it up) but we abort a good portion of our pregnancies each year while they carry theirs to term.

do you know on average how many black pregnancies there are in America each year?

We have more sex than any group in this country.

Do you know how many Hispanic pregnancies there are in America each year?

Until you know maybe you shouldn't speak on this issue.

I'm talking about pregnancies each year before abortion.
You still didnt answer my question.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You still didnt answer my question.

Because your question has nothing to do with what I put forth

Black Americans have more pregnancies each year then Hispanics and its been that way for the past 30 years.

Abortion affects FUTURE population numbers.

the best way to find out what your future city will look like is drive by elementary schools and see the racial makeup of the children. those children will become adults at some point and be the ones representing that city. If the majority of the schools you see have Hispanic children they will be the ones controling that city in the next 15 to 30 years.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Because your question has nothing to do with what I put forth

Black Americans have more pregnancies each year then Hispanics and its been that way for the past 30 years.

Abortion affects FUTURE population numbers.

the best way to find out what your future city will look like is drive by elementary schools and see the racial makeup of the children. those children will become adults at some point and be the ones representing that city. If the majority of the schools you see have Hispanic children they will be the ones controling that city in the next 15 to 30 years.
No. its because what I asked disproves what you put forth