Houston, TX
stan.jpg

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@BarNone Your ass is lying and you know it.

I was NEVER in the red in TBM. You was and it was ME that made that thread to get you out. Let's take a ban bet that if I provide proof your ass is gone:win:

Also where did I usure the words jealousy. I'll wait. You just don't like me cause I'm affiliated with those groups.
So what's up with that ban bet nikka:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@BarNone Your ass is lying and you know it.

I was NEVER in the red in TBM. You was and it was ME that made that thread to get you out. Let's take a ban bet that if I provide proof your ass is gone:win:

Also where did I usure the words jealousy. I'll wait. You just don't like me cause I'm affiliated with those groups.
So what's up with that ban bet nikka:shaq:

Yes, because I'm allowed to take ban bets :rudy:

You didn't do shyt to get me out of red, that was James Carter who initiated it mostly and it was him who got me out of red, and I wasn't in red because of anything you would've even known about initially. You're grasping. You were definitely in red because clearly I stated to you once "I would neg you if you weren't in TBM" when we were having Michigan-OSU back and forths and at that point you were already in red (not deep red, just one bar but you were red). At that moment Michigan fans had put your ass in red for stunting while we were losing and my rep took you out and then all you OSU fans were repping each other. I remember because I was negging non-TBM OSU members and cats like you were putting them back in green or giving the lamont's of the world more green bars :comeon:.

nikka please go sit down, you cool peoples and all you and should've just jokingly said "fukk TBM and Beans>>>>Jay" when I got at you because you're the only one in this bytch besides JoelB that I recognized.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@BarNone I'm sure your allowed to take ban bets.

But anyways regular p who was with ACG at the time put me over the milli mark a week before I joined TBM and I got proof your lying:ufdup:

But it should've never got to this point. Just admit you came at me cause of the social group I'm a part of and the school I went to:heh: I' m a big boy,I can handle it:skip:

But the Booth should be about music. If you wanted to call me out on something else,you should've made a thread in tlr.
And check out how many daps I got in that post you hated so much:smugbiden:
:leon: Nobody cosigned your shyt. Wonder why:youngsabo: And alot of those daps are from non TPC members:dead:
Doesn't matter if you knew them or not,you didn't call them out because you only have a personal agenda against me:pachaha:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Everyone that Nas mentioned on Ether eventually turned on Jay (Beans, Dame, Jaz, Lil Chase)

That nikka literally destroyed his entire inner circle with a song....

:wow:

Jay pretty much admitted as much on BP2..

:wow:

The only other songs to have that type of effect are No Vaseline and Hit Em Up...

"I don't kill soloists, only kill squads"

:lupe:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

:ld::ld::ld: The only thing you have right in any capacity is that I mixed up the timelines up and you weren't in TBM when it happened because right after when you did join TBM you hit me up calling truce (as if we need a truce for stupid MICH-OSU joking around on the net) because were on the same team. That's literally the only correct thing you've said all night, other than that......

didntread.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

:ld::ld::ld: The only thing you have right in any capacity is that I mixed up the timelines up and you weren't in TBM when it happened because right after when you did join TBM you hit me up calling truce (as if we need a truce for stupid MICH-OSU joking around on the net) because were on the same team. That's literally the only correct thing you've said all night, other than that......

didntread.gif

Now that your tlr session is over back to music:youngsabo:

You still haven't explained why NOBODY cosigned you yet I got a bunch of them:jawalrus:

Let me guess,you're right and the rest of us are wrong:smugfavre:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32zo-suq3AE[/ame]

Only needed them few bars at the end :whew:

"No breakfast Cap'n Crunch at night" :to:

His Battle with Jada >>>> Camel taking the L to Gnozz

Give Beans them Blueprint 1 beats and... :lupe:

"Nas you ain't the boyyyyyyyyyyyy"- :scusthov:
tumblr_m386e5ZsHj1rtkhqqo1_400.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I was always a big fan of Sigel even when I was in my "hating Jay-Z cuz he was beefing with Nas" phase but I never heard anyone say or never thought myself that Beanie was better than Jay.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nas didn't say anything new actually.

people saying beans was nicer than jay back then was a normal occurrence.

"the truth" was a better album than volume 3. and then beans owned the entire dynasty album.

this post went completely ignored, I see.

especially the bolded.

people in here actually posting a bunch of speculation, acting like nas just pulled that comment out of his a$$.:aicmon:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Shauwna Knowles taking L's? What else is new. Mr. BeyoncJay knows that Beans was always the stronger of the two. Everybody in stat prop used to drop more hot shyt.

Camel must have shared his spot at the water hole often for his Stanley's to avoid the truth. Why yall think he tried to act like he was above beefing with Cam? Because he would've had to fight for himself....and lets be real after Nauwze laid the paws on him with ether he wasn't about that...too far man, very vulgar. That's why he always just plays the "im above beef" angle.

,,,.I mean even MC Hammer lit him up. :heh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Jay-Z, Beanie, Scarface - This Can't Be Life - YouTube
Freeway - What We Do ft. JAY-Z, Beanie Sigel - YouTube
jay z beanie sigel where have you been - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32zo-suq3AE
Jay-Z - Streets is Talking - YouTube
Only needed them few bars at the end :whew: