"Compared to Beans you wack"

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Jay had just dropped the Blueprint :rudy:

It must be nice to carry that TPC flag around and know that you got 15 people that will dap up anything you say as long it's stanning Nas or hating on Jay no matter how little sense it makes. :heh:

:childplease:

Do you even know why blueprint was a classic:shaq2:
PRODUCTION
We even had a thread on it and it was the consensus. Just because you go against the grain don't make you smarter than the majority of the Booth:snoop: In the thread even Jay stans admitted it wasn't his best lyrical output. Their argument was the superior production made it a classic which I agreed with.But if you want to be a smart dumb nikka,be my guest:yeshrug:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The point of the line was to create some strife in the ROC but lets be real, Beans is nice but he aint better than Jigga.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The point of the line was to create some strife in the ROC but lets be real, Beans is nice but he aint better than Jigga.

Yeah, I'm not gonna put beans over Jay. But Nas was clearly tryna stir shyt up and it worked

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
the most underrated line in that whole track

if beans and jay were together when they heard ether for the first time it would be mad awkward :huhldup: :russ:

that was a compliment to beans if anything.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Take a journey. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Yeah I agree overall Jay is clearly better. When I say he was the true heart of the roc,I mean he was the one spitting that raw shyt the streets like. He'll never make a polished album like blueprint or any other classic,but he gave the roc that street image that was important at the time.

That smart dumb nikka had the nerve to try and call me out,yet he dapped up someone who said the exact same thing as me. And they just happen to be in the same group:dead:
And he had the nerve to say my group was biased:nawnikka:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem murdered him on his own shyt, dikkriding fxggot, he love the attention :jayblac:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas was right and in my honest opinion, I've always thought Beans was a much better emcee than Jay's ever been.

I'd enjoy listening to The Truth, The B. Coming and The Public Enemy Number 1 Mixtape more than any Jay-Z album and or mixtape.

Yes, even more than the overrated Reasonable Doubt.

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
i just dont see what u cats is seeing...Beans had a nice lil run and he was never trash but he is not on par with Hov in any way...artist, rapper whatever...Beans is not as nice as Jay.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Everyone that Nas mentioned on Ether eventually turned on Jay (Beans, Dame, Jaz, Lil Chase)

That nikka literally destroyed his entire inner circle with a song....

:wow:

Jay pretty much admitted as much on BP2..

The only other songs to have that type of effect are No Vaseline and Hit Em Up...

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Everyone that Nas mentioned on Ether eventually turned on Jay (Beans, Dame, Jaz, Lil Chase)

That nikka literally destroyed his entire inner circle with a song....

:
Jay pretty much admitted as much on BP2..

The only other songs to have that type of effect are No Vaseline and Hit Em Up...

:ohhh: I never thought of that.

Gator king of the Booth stay dropping gems:wow: