"Compared to Beans you wack"

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Everyone that Nas mentioned on Ether eventually turned on Jay (Beans, Dame, Jaz, Lil Chase)

That nikka literally destroyed his entire inner circle with a song....

:wow:

Jay pretty much admitted as much on BP2..

The only other songs to have that type of effect are No Vaseline and Hit Em Up...

:ohhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure Beans had to have the :lolbron: on the inside hearing Nas say that,to hear a legend say that aboout u gotta feel good....but on the other hand I'm sure he had the :childplease: and saw the compliment as Nas tryna stir shyt up....I really don't think most people believed this back then,he wuz the protege and seen as such.....as talented and underated as he wuz the chain of comman popularity wise and talent wise wuz always Jay and then everybody else....who couldntt Beans have murdered at any given time in his prime?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Do you even know why blueprint was a classic:shaq2:
PRODUCTION
We even had a thread on it and it was the consensus. Just because you go against the grain don't make you smarter than the majority of the Booth:snoop: In the thread even Jay stans admitted it wasn't his best lyrical output. Their argument was the superior production made it a classic which I agreed with.But if you want to be a smart dumb nikka,be my guest:yeshrug:

You should never, in your life attempt to call me a smart dumb nikka. While being a smart dumb nikka in this very thread. You obviously don't even know what smart dumb nikka means. Maybe that's why your mad at an off the cuff joking comment about that revisionist opinion. What kind of guy uses a coli poll of Jay haters (85% of this board) to determine that only the production made the Blueprint classic....:scusthov: What kind of smart dumb nikka thinks that being in the majority on the coli means that you're somehow among the majority in real life :wtf: So just the fact that you started your argument off with that damn near invalidates your "smart dumb nikka" premise (if you had even used the term properly).

I was in that Blueprint thread, and I said that the Blueprint's production contributed to it being a classic, and I also said he rapped over those beats the way you should. What, should he have spit hot bars over sub-par production in order to handicap himself and the album :wtf: What should he have rapped like he did on U Don't Know on Song Cry....:russ:

You're sitting here pretending that Jay was rapping like Kanye West rapped on WTT on the Blueprint. This e-dikkriding has made you guys think your opinions make more sense than they really do to the average observer. I LOVE Beans, it's debatable if he was ever been than Jay at any point, but definitely not in 2001.

Go ahead and post Beans verses from 2001 that demonstrate that he was better than Jay that year. I'll wait. :dead:@ you dapping a post above that just agreed with me about you being wrong :deadrose:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Everyone that Nas mentioned on Ether eventually turned on Jay (Beans, Dame, Jaz, Lil Chase)

That nikka literally destroyed his entire inner circle with a song....

Jay pretty much admitted as much on BP2..

The only other songs to have that type of effect are No Vaseline and Hit Em Up...

Oh shyt :ehh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
On second thought ill read your essay in your fruity ass font.
1.I said production was the main reason,not the only one smart dumb nikka
2.people off the net have said this wasn't his best lyrical work including JAYZ HIMSELF smart dumb nikka
3. Guess what. People online are real people. What you saying. Your fake because you logged on. Your not real right now smart dumb nikka:dead:
4. You gave dap to joelb when he said the exact same thing to me smart dumb nikka:russ:
5.I dapped stillnotsoft cause he said the exact thing I said in other posts in this thread. It's called reading comprehension smart dumb nikka:nawnikka:

Are you done making an ass out of yourself yet:heh:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really can't see how anyone would think Beans was EVER a better MC than Hov. His flow wasn't hotter, his lyrics weren't nicer, his subject matters were more limited, his albums weren't as dope as Hov's, his singles weren't as hot as Hov's. Like what did he have going for him except for being real? Beans was dope, but he wasn't on Nas or Hov's level or even that close to that level.

of course it was just some divide and conquer shyt Nas was doing buy you gotta remember that Jay was nice but his albums had mad filler/jiggy shyt, RD wasn't seen the classic it is now and Beans at the time had The Truth, The Reason and his Dynasty features were he stunted all over the shyt. Yes, Jay was the bigger star bu at that point in time Beans was on the come-up and alotta people was saying he got next. Now history would have us see that was not how things panned out, but it was not that much of a stretch at the time to think Beans was better.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Beans is trash to me

I'll never get over that trash he spit on some how some way

Let me not even get started on Hov blessing Beans with a spot on Ignorant shyt

And that trash he spit was soo :scusthov:

Only nikkaz that think Beanz is nice is dumbfukk ass hood nikkaz :rudy:

:ehh: Didnt quit yo day job i see....

MURTV.gif

ghost

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nas was just tryna bait hov and add fuel to the fire of the kiss-beans beef, shyt would've been a warzone had hov reacted to those specific bars. nas' strategy was basically on some shyt like hyping the enemy's muscle as being nicer than his boss. think of it like two opposing mob families, and the head of one family is publicly saying that the soldier/muscle of the other family is way more gangsta than the head of the family.. that makes 1) the family look weak 2) the soldier/muscle could switch sides, or feel himself too much, etc 3) the head of the family could get rid of the muscle to send out a message... i think hov swallowed his pride and just took option 1, avoided what could've been worse for him

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
On second thought ill read your essay in your fruity ass font.
1.I said production was the main reason,not the only one smart dumb nikka
2.people off the net have said this wasn't his best lyrical work including JAYZ HIMSELF smart dumb nikka
3. Guess what. People online are real people. What you saying. Your fake because you logged on. Your not real right now smart dumb nikka:dead:
4. You gave dap to joelb when he said the exact same thing to me smart dumb nikka:russ:
5.I dapped stillnotsoft cause he said the exact thing I said in other posts in this thread. It's called reading comprehension smart dumb nikka:nawnikka:

Are you done making an ass out of yourself yet:heh:

LOL@ you thinking I read any of this shyt except skimming where you mentioned the homie joelb, you really must go to Ohio state because only a buckeye could come up with this. It's funny as shyt because you don't realize that (A) you don't now what smart dumb nikka means and (2) you're arguing with me against some shyt that I never said and (3) that I dapped up joelb because he was fukking around with the ":mjpls: and that shyt was funny to me. You're awful, go sit down. :dead: You dapped up a nikka who straight up said that Beans was never better than Hov, which is all I said, and the guy you dapped up is on my side in 99% of threads....:dead:

Oh and you still don't know what smart dumb nikka means and you failed to post up a Beans verse from 2001 that shows he was a better rapper than Jay :dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
LOL@ you thinking I read any of this shyt past where you mentioned the homie joelb, you really must go to Ohio state because only a buckeye could come up with this. It's funny as shyt because you don't realize that (A) you don't now what smart dumb nikka means and (2) you're arguing with me against some shyt that I never said and (3) that I dapped up joelb because he was fukking around with the ":mjpls: and that shyt was funny to me. You're awful, go sit down. :dead: You dapped up a nikka who straight up said t Beans was never better than Hov, which is all I said, and the guy you dapped up is on my side in 99% of threads....:dead:l Oh and you still don't know what smart dumb nikka means and you failed to post up a Beans verse from 2001 that shows he was a better rapper than Jay :dead: B]

Naw smart dumb nikka,I don't go to Ohio State,I GRADUATED from The Ohio State University. Is that why you came at me like you leaking and couldn't find your last tampon:heh: Cause I'm a Buckeye:wtfnas: Get that homotional shyt outta here:childplease:
Let me help your remedial ass out http://www.the-coli.com/4300407-post39.html
I'm give that to you to reread as homework so don't rush to answer me back:whoa:
It's due in a week lil nikka. And I don't give a fukk if you high fived your homie,he still said what I said:heh: And leave social groups and schools out of it:snoop: You don't like me cause I went to OSU and I'm a part of TPC:what:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Take that mascara line of reasoning and your fruity ass font back to the ladies thread in tlr:scusthov:
This is the Booth,we discuss music and not let personal agendas get in the way. And are you sure you not really Sierra Mist:mjpls:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Take that mascara line of reasoning and your fruity ass font back to the ladies thread in tlr:scusthov:
This is the Booth,we discuss music and not let personal agendas get in the way. And are you sure you not really Sierra Mist:mjpls:

Nobody's jealous of a TPC, you must have lost your mind....that sideways, half-hearted comment must have really hit home. Look at the username of the person you're arguing with, I was one of the people pulling your ass out of red rep when you were in TBM early on. It's obvious that you're so mad you didn't realize who you're arguing with, you should've taken the TPC comment as a TPC-TBM joke for one lol. I just had to laugh at you convincing yourself that this statement wasn't a horrible statement:

Jay probably went the route cause at the time,it was true. While Jay was dumbing down his shyt beans was spitting that street shyt. He was the true heart of the roc.

Like you really tried to psychoanalyze based on no evidence and really claimed that "at the time" which was 2001, during the Blueprint era that it was okay to casually state that BEANIE SIGEL was a better rapper than Jay-Z like it was some sort of common belief. And you're still afraid to post a verse to prove because you know you fukked up and that's why you're defensive off those two sentences I said :dead: 99% of what you said after that was irrelevant to that point and your scramble to reassert credibility....with a bunch of shyt irrelevant to that egregiously bad point you tried to make. I just called you out because you should know better, I don't know these other cats.

LOL@ a Wolverine ever being jealous of a buckeye :huh:, you even missed the point of that jab too huh