Enlisted
Almost human
Rake
Community
*pours out a lil of the 40oz*

7weC9zN.png

WAIT!? WHAT!!???

tumblr_m1tqtar2r71r3429po1_500.gif

You mean to tell me that they canceled Almost Human but is keeping that damn garbage ass Mindy Project!?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i'm deeply saddened by this..but after losing Pierce, and then Donald...i'm ok with it. it had to happen. and honestly i wouldnt be surprised if Netflix or somebody hops on the bandwagon and drops that final season and/or movie.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved the show but it was time. Last season went out with a whimper, no more Donald Glover, things were getting stale, crappy ratings. TBH, Community was lucky to air on NBC, any other network and it would have been canceled after the 2nd season.

Ah well...now Dan Harmon can fully focus on RICK AND MORTY :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
There was a thread on here telling folks how to use Netflix from other countries but I can't find it.

How do you do that shyt?
It's different on ya phone, computer, ps3/game system.

I do it on my ps3 which is simple, google/youtube DNS addresses from other countries and just enter them into your DNS in network settings

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Loved the show but it was time. Last season went out with a whimper, no more Donald Glover, things were getting stale, crappy ratings. TBH, Community was lucky to air on NBC, any other network and it would have been canceled after the 2nd season.
Your right. All the flack NBC is gonna take for this, is a little unjust. No other network would've let this show last this long. If Community had been on fox or abc it would've gotten the murked after season 2.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dan Harmon need to get that netflix stimulus package brahs, and bring my nikkas Chevy Chase and Donald Glover back