Commonly used phrases that are bull****

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
"conversate"

"k" this irks me,lazy folks cant even type OK

"Im an independent black woman"- I look at them like I can tell your a black woman,who cares if your independent :childplease:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
"Just pray about it" :comeon:

:snoop: ...or "I'm gonna just talk to God..." My ex-GF used to throw those out whenever anything would go wrong.

I'm upset about something..."Just pray about it. Have you tried talking to God?"

She fails miserably at a bunch of shyt..."I'm just gonna pray about it. I just need to talk to God."

I used to wanna just be like "...or maybe he's trying to tell you to try something you don't fukking SUCK at."

Instead, I'd hit her with the "Cool. Tell him I said what up & let me know what he tells you to do." :troll:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I hate when people misuse the word literally. I was watching sports center on night and dude was like "Jeremy Lin literally has ice runnin thru his veins" :comeon: no the fukk he doesn't cause if did literally have ice runnin thru his veins he'd be dead, dead men can't pull off triple doubles

"You know where I'm from?"

Man, I hate that shyt.

This, the other way around too, I hate when mafuccas bring up where I'm from like I said anything about that making me tougher, I think it's just my accent that intimidates them. Got in a lil world scuffle wit a chick a few weeks back and out of nowhere this bytch starts screaming "I dont give a fukk if you from jersey, I ain't scared of you", I said absolutely nothin about bein from jersey, shyt happens all the time