Commonly used phrases that are bull****

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, something might be lost in translation here but the expression in England is "I couldn't care less".... which makes a hell of a lot more sense

That's the expression here too. But some people say "I could care less" because they're idiots.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Just kidding.

Example: You work hard at a job you love and get nothing extra for it. But, you work hard at a job you love and you get a promotion and a raise. The "eat it" part thought of as a "bonus" to something good.
See to me, I guess what their saying that you can have the cake, and eat it too meaning you can eat all you want and still have cake there. Like, you can have a check but then you spend all of your S/O's money. That's the best way I can describe it. You get what you want without you having to lose anything to get it.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
On Twitter I notice some females be like "I cannot/can't with (insert person or thing here) right now". shyt sounds retarded to me

I don't get all the hate for "it is what it is" though. When used correctly that phrase is golden.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Man, I'm surprised no one said this phrase, "Have your cake and eat it too". What the fukk does that mean???? It makes no fukking sense, I guess that's why people say it.

I believe what the phrase means is that you want to keep your cake, but you want to eat it as well when in reality it's one or the other

EDIT: Saw your second post, that's exactly what it's saying

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
everything happens for a reason :stopitslime:

Dis shyt right here.

Yes lil Billy gettin hit by a drunk driver is all apart of some fukkin plan. People bein born wit physical deformities and life shortining diseases is all apart of some fukkin plan. :comeon:

Absolutely can't stand dat bullshyt.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though it's been covered by a bunch of other people here

"it is what it is" is the most bullshyt phrase out there. it's the ultimate copout...it can be used in any instance.

it makes no damn sense either...it is what it is...no shyt... when is ever where it is what it isn't?

people feel they can do whatever shady shyt that comes to mind..then they say that phrase like it's gospel. whenever i hear an argument and i hear someone say that... i automatically assume they are in the wrong

You're fukkin stupid. People use that when they get shot, locked up, lose their job, all types of reasons.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
On Twitter I notice some females be like "I cannot/can't with (insert person or thing here) right now". shyt sounds retarded to me

I don't get all the hate for "it is what it is" though. When used correctly that phrase is golden.

I will fukking powerbomb a bytch on a bed of nails if i hear her say this shyt in real life. I dont care if its my own mother. Especially if they leave it with just "I cant".