Daps
dont worry piss....

:laugh: ...

a0yqua.jpg

Justice

pathogen
Daps
Any cliche phrase or word is annoying.

I hate it when I catch myself doing it too.

I decide on whether or not to rage depending on the smugness of the person saying said cliched phrase. The worst one is the always smug, "agree to disagree." fukk YOU!

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"everything happens for a reason"

Thats the one that gets me every time

You're wrongly convicted of a crime and spend the rest of your life in prison?

Your entire family dies in a fiery car accident?

Somebody rapes and brutally murders all the females in your family?

Yeah, I'm sure there a perfectly good reason why this type of shyt happens to people. fukk outta here. I wanna :violent: every time I hear somebody use that bullshyt phrase

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps
I don't usually have sex on the first date... :mjpls:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
'It was god's plan'...fukk outta here

Rapper saying they're music is 'just a reflection of where we come from'....no you're not, you c00n; you're a parody of where you come from.

'nikka is just a term of endearment'....but didn't you call some dude a 'bytch ass nikka' last week? Very endearing.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
"Winning isn't everything"

"The darker berry, the sweeter the juice" no koon

"Honesty is the best policy"

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats the one that gets me every time

You're wrongly convicted of a crime and spend the rest of your life in prison?

Your entire family dies in a fiery car accident?

Somebody rapes and brutally murders all the females in your family?

Yeah, I'm sure there a perfectly good reason why this type of shyt happens to people. fukk outta here. I wanna :violent: every time I hear somebody use that bullshyt phrase

You have to think about it, the world has been changed (and changed for the better) due to acts of injustice.

Look at John Walsh from America's Most Wanted...his son was kidnapped and killed. He could be a bitter hateful b*stard, and I would respect him for that, but he is an advocate, he stands up where a lot people would just be hurt and bitter and in turn he has helped way more people that probably tried to help him.

So things do happen for a reason, its just up to you to make the reason worthwhile.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
"back in my day"

:stopitslime: Back in your day you were doing the same shyt or worse or you were doing other stuff that the old heads didn't approve of.

"everything happens for a reason"

:damn:

"I'm sure he's/she's looking down on us right now"
So people die, go to heaven, and have to spend the rest of eternity looking at your dumbass. What about when you die do they stop looking at you then. When you die is that all your going to have to do? Be a c*nt and look down at everybody?

"I'm sure he/she's in a better place"

How do you know they didn't go to hell?

I gotta nikka who be saying this. Its this one cat that was a lil older than us and we used to play football w/ who committed suicide and everybody on fb would be saying RIP, "at least he's in a better place" and the sort. My man was like I respect the dead and all :usure:...but if you commit suicide I dont think you goin to heaven :mjpls: