Commonly used phrases that are bull****

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
"All them nights, GRINDIN' to get this music out...." or I was in the streets Grindin', man."

:shaq2::duck: ...especially from nikkas with shytty music or people who sell weed. Rappers tend to throw out the "Grindin'" at the drop of a hat.

"Grinding" makes me think of something difficult. Standing in front of a mic and performing your verse is something that most people do while driving their cars and not thinking about it. That is not a grind. That is not back-breaking physical labor.

Now, if you're the guy that's doing the tedious job of recording that wack shyt and eventually mixing/mastering it, I can accept the idea of you grinding...

As for weed dealers....No. Weighing buds & driving around isn't "grinding". Cooking meth without blowing yourself up? Perhaps.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
the worst is "im starving," when it comies from someone who is above average in body fat, i only laugh when this trash comes out of their mouth

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
"All I know is the streets."

"My mama and the streets raised me, I don't know any other way to make money." :what:

"I'm a RAPPER" :rudy: ( This gets me everytime)

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"All them nights, GRINDIN' to get this music out...." or I was in the streets Grindin', man."

:shaq2::duck: ...especially from nikkas with shytty music or people who sell weed. Rappers tend to throw out the "Grindin'" at the drop of a hat.

"Grinding" makes me think of something difficult. Standing in front of a mic and performing your verse is something that most people do while driving their cars and not thinking about it. That is not a grind. That is not back-breaking physical labor.

Now, if you're the guy that's doing the tedious job of recording that wack shyt and eventually mixing/mastering it, I can accept the idea of you grinding...

As for weed dealers....No. Weighing buds & driving around isn't "grinding". Cooking meth without blowing yourself up? Perhaps.

:krs: at the whole post.