Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No need for two more subforums. All you really need any of these comic book movie threads for is trailers and news. shyt, you don't even really need this forum for any of that anymore. Comic book movie threads are to the Film Room as The Locker Room is to The Coli...trash:scust: Non comic book movies, comic books, TV shows, mangas, and animes are where the good threads are coming from around here anyways. Besides the information you get on upcoming movies, can y'all really say there is any worthwhile discussion going on in these comic book threads? It's literally stannery and the same talking points being run into the ground on a two month rotation. I was guilty of that for a minute until I realized how completely absurd the shyt is:gucci:

If you really feel like discussing the shyt that bad, my advice is to put a couple of nikkas on ignore:yeshrug:I used to be completely against using the ignore function. But there are a handful of cats that literally bring nothing of substance to the forum. I don't mean people with dissenting or plain old shytty opinions. I mean nikkas that are literally a waste of space. I've put 2 or 3 dudes on ignore and this forum became exponentially better:blessed:

how does this ignore work .. do you not see any of their posts? are they completely invisible to your online coli experience.. just curious .. can you read their message if its ignored or does somebody have to quote them for you to see?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
how does this ignore work .. do you not see any of their posts? are they completely invisible to your online coli experience.. just curious .. can you read their message if its ignored or does somebody have to quote them for you to see?

You don't see posts. And I think even if you quote them you can't see them. I agree with @obarth it does make shyt easier. I was against it too but I took his advice and it's been smooth sailing ever since

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You don't see posts. And I think even if you quote them you can't see them. I agree with @obarth it does make shyt easier. I was against it too but I took his advice and it's been smooth sailing ever since

I mean if somebody quotes the message of somebody you have on ignore .. then you'll see the message but only as the quote not the original

nobody got me there yet

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You don't see their posts and if someone quotes their post you don't see that either. I've forgotten posters exist because I haven't seen a trace of them for so long. The Batman vs. Superman thread was hilarious at times because it looked like posters were talking to themselves:pachaha:Like I said, I've rarely ever used it, but I have no regrets the couple times I have. I know for a fact I'm not missing anything of worth:manny:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel:

@wire28
@jayshiggs
@Bryan Danielson

DC:

@Prodigal Syndicate
@Still FloW
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Asian trolls in their mid-30s that like to pretend they're black:

@Yo Yo Ma
:picard:
216.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean if somebody quotes the message of somebody you have on ignore .. then you'll see the message but only as the quote not the original

nobody got me there yet

You'll see the poster quoting not the original post

To be fair to @Bryan Danielson most of his posts are obviously done just for the sake of instigating shyt between the hardcore DC/Marvel dudes because he thinks its funny. I doubt he is as ride or die as some other posters in this goofy Stan War.

Yeah he's clearly woody woodpecker

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't have any D.C. Stans on ignore other than prodigal and yo yo gams. Some in this very thread are stans in disguise. The type that say they like both but all their posts are them bending over backward to defend D.C. and/or saying they like marvel followed by 3 paragraphs of stuff they didn't like because subconsciously they are tired of all the praise they get. Oh and a couple of conspiracy theorists that got the nerve to call people stans while they concoct tales about sabotage :mjlol:

Get over it, marvel running things now :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
come on man .... like I said before ... my ONLY long thread is flash season 3 ... I'm dying for a 5 page thread ..( I do 50 posts per page)
You gotta start an "official" thread for one of the upcoming comic book movies. They rack up tons of pages.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't have any D.C. Stans on ignore other than prodigal and yo yo gams. Some in this very thread are stans in disguise. The type that say they like both but all their posts are them bending over backward to defend D.C. and/or saying they like marvel followed by 3 paragraphs of stuff they didn't like because subconsciously they are tired of all the praise they get. Oh and a couple of conspiracy theorists that got the nerve to call people stans while they concoct tales about sabotage :mjlol:

The second you stop being funny you're going on ignore, breh:mjpls:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Drop names

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

This is a safe space, bruh...name names. :sas1:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You gotta start an "official" thread for one of the upcoming comic book movies. They rack up tons of pages.

I want a thread with a healthy discussion .. not 75% stan .. I started the official flash season 3 thread and that pretty healthy ... but I don't want a movie thread..

I made a thread a while ago if trump running reminded you of lex running .. it bombed ... trump wins then somebody makes a thread and its decent ... so I enter and say hey I did that and inserts thread link ...
damn ... I forgot what I was even talking about.

san dimas high school football rules!

Last edited: