Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I want a thread with a healthy discussion .. not 75% stan .. I started the official flash season 3 thread and that pretty healthy ... but I don't want a movie thread..
The DC tv show threads and the Marvel Netflix threads are always good. I don't why that is:patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The DC tv show threads and the Marvel Netflix threads are always good. I don't why that is:patrice:

MONEY .. there's no money involved ... that's why... no box office no top grossing etc ... just neilsen numbers which haven't meant a thing in 15 years..

this society is so concerned with counting other peoples money .. its a plague now.. when they start releasing tv shows advertising revenue .. we in trouble ..

Flash did mention it and it could be a reason why the movie isn't taking off as WB had hoped

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You don't see their posts and if someone quotes their post you don't see that either. I've forgotten posters exist because I haven't seen a trace of them for so long. The Batman vs. Superman thread was hilarious at times because it looked like posters were talking to themselves:pachaha:Like I said, I've rarely ever used it, but I have no regrets the couple times I have. I know for a fact I'm not missing anything of worth:manny:
One of those posters you had on ignore got banned for being a blatant racist anyway.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@wire28 got mad and put me on ignore because I caught him bold face lying and exposed him.

He couldn't handle being served :mjlol:

So he just went to passive aggressive posting like a battered bytch.

Probably better for his Internet ego that he doesn't continue seeing being embarrassed.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So Stan shyt aside can we all agree we're looking forward to guardians and spider man and Wonder Woman at least?

Spider man yes ..
wonder women .. I hope I hope I hope .. did I mention that I hope .. she poses for that picture Lex has in her movie... it'll really tie her to BvS and Lex
looking forward to Thor

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
MONEY .. there's no money involved ... that's why... no box office no top grossing etc ... just neilsen numbers which haven't meant a thing in 15 years
But there's no money involved for the stans who argue back and forth all the time:skip:The stans are competing over money they're not seeing. Warner and Disney aren't anywhere near as invested in the downfall of the other as much as the stans are. It kind of makes sense with Sony vs. Microsoft. The average household is not going to have more than one console. Those companies are fighting to be that console in your living room. The stans know the console that sells the most is going to get the exclusives (at least the timed ones). Plus everyone is gonna want their friends to cop the system they have so they can play together online. Then you have the smaller demographic of cats that want to stunt on others by claiming they have the better system (same with Apple vs. Android). That's not the case with these comic book movies though. I can watch BvsS and then watch Civil War next month. I can own Blu Rays from both companies, and read comics from both. The existence of one doesn't harm the other.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spider man yes ..
wonder women .. I hope I hope I hope .. did I mention that I hope .. she poses for that picture in her movie... it'll really tie her to BvS and Lex
looking for to Thor

Oh yeah also Thor and I haven't been excited about a Thor movie ever. This one I'm looking forward to on the strength of the team up and the director

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'll stick to avoiding threads but everyone here knows I couldn't give a fukk less about a dumbass stan war. I love comics period I'm all in any comicbook movie no matter the studio. It does get beyond annoying that everything gets derailed and the actual topic can't be discussed.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
But there's no money involved for the stans who argue back and forth all the time:skip:The stans are competing over money they're not seeing. Warner and Disney aren't anywhere near as invested in the downfall of the other as much as the stans are. It kind of makes sense with Sony vs. Microsoft. The average household is not going to have more than one console. Those companies are fighting to be that console in your living room. The stans know the console that sells the most is going to get the exclusives (at least the timed ones). Plus everyone is gonna want their friends to cop the system they have so they can play together online. Then you have the smaller demographic of cats that want to stunt on others by claiming they have the better system (same with Apple vs. Android). That's not the case with these comic book movies though. I can watch BvsS and then watch Civil War next month. I can own Blu Rays from both companies, and read comics from both. The existence of one doesn't harm the other.

Stans don't see that .. it one or the other.. I must live and one must die..
whats funny is in a nut shell Civil War and BvS are the same movie . ideology speaking

DID I mention that I hope wonder woman poses for that picture lex has in her movie

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So Stan shyt aside can we all agree we're looking forward to guardians and spider man and Wonder Woman at least?
I am excited for all three.
Mantis being on the big screen has me geeked. Now if only James Gunn brings Moondragon and Martinex in for the third film and make Cosmo a member of the team, I will be the happiest nerd ever.

Wonder Woman looks like it should be good from the trailers. Same for Spiderman from the one trailer released so far.