Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You should let it go according to who? There is no authority on what is crossing the line when shytting on or comparing products. Least of all your fellow posters who have no stake in said company.
Why is a poster expressing a preference on a particular product and making fun of another competitor company's what are judged as failures the only way of 'derailing' threads? Threads go in hundreds of different directions for as many reasons. But THIS is the type of 'derailing' we cannot abide?

according to me... if you must know my issue goes back to 95 when mp3s just started popping and I was messing around with whole home audio with devices and computers and htpc and etc in my house .. I remember like it was yesterday I was at a technology show in 97/98 talking to a guy and he was adamant that i had a product in my head... actually I did but I wasn't moving to cali for an uncertainty (Im from NYC) ... fast forward a few years the ipod drops, takes over . and Im mad they stole my idea but since I never really told anybody they didn't steal it... but if I patented my concept back in 97/98 I could've licensed it to them ... now they rich im poor and im still mad but I should let it go.. I don't own a delorean.. I cant access the speed force.... i cant change anything .. its over .. I just should really let it go

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
according to me... if you must know my issue goes back to 95 when mp3s just started popping and I was messing around with whole home audio with devices and computers and htpc and etc in my house .. I remember like it was yesterday I was at a technology show in 97/98 talking to a guy and he was adamant that i had a product in my head... actually I did but I wasn't moving to cali for an uncertainty (Im from NYC) ... fast forward a few years the ipod drops, takes over . and Im mad they stole my idea but since I never really told anybody they didn't steal it... but if I patented my concept back in 97/98 I could've licensed it to them ... now they rich im poor and im still mad but I should let it go.. I don't own a delorean.. I cant access the speed force.... i cant change anything .. its over .. I just should really let it go
:francis: damn homie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did any anti-Marvel gloating really happen in that thread though? I know I was more disappointed than anything else when it came out that Wright wouldn't be doing Ant-Man since I had been looking forward to that movie for years.
Well here's one:

Bu Bu Buttt Marvel never interferes and lets their directors have free reign. They never ever ever ever play games with their directors:sas2:

But when Batman loses it's director this guy is mature and prudent. lol

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:francis: damn homie.

im an electrical engineer and I write code... I knew what I wanted and apple pretty much had the same idea ... the only advantage I had was I didn't want to limit devices... I wanted my entire collection of 200gb back then not just 16/32 .. that's why I'm mad they stopped the ipod classic..

and the fact that apple products are technologically 2 years behind frustrates the hell out of me.. its cool they can optimize their code and etc but that doesn't change the fact that they're 2 years behind

yeah .. but I really should let it go..

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Er OK. Let other people come to a similar epiphany.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Er OK. Let other people come to a similar epiphany.

that's why I said 3 times I should let it go... I meaning me .. I decided I should .... but my decision for hating them or letting it go was on me ...

it like when you are mad at your best homie or a family member and fast forward 10-15 years and y'all meet and you like damn .. what were we even mad about and they let it go and move on..

when your only reason for disliking something is because you say somebody else is better but have no reasons for feeling that way... its stanning

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Truthfully I don't even care, but that shyt gets annoying when stans start their bullshyt in the few comic book threads we get here. @Ed MOTHEREFFING G thread about marvel bushing the X-Men pretty much devolved into a stan war when people who don't even read comics derailed the thread.

That thread didn't devolve into a stan war though. People understanding why companies do things to benefit them doesn't make one a stan. And how can you guage who doesn't read comics if they haven't told you that they don't?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
That thread didn't devolve into a stan war though. People understanding why companies do things to benefit them doesn't make one a stan. And how can you guage who doesn't read comics if they haven't told you that they don't?

Breh I'm not getting back into that argument, but let's not act like there werent dudes running into that thread admitting that don't read comic books diving to play defense for marvel. Hell the same dudes can be found in the fukk ms marvel thread not even talking about the comic but her upcoming movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh I'm not getting back into that argument, but let's not act like there werent dudes running into that thread admitting that don't read comic books diving to play defense for marvel. Hell the same dudes can be found in the fukk ms marvel thread not even talking about the comic but her upcoming movie.
Is that off topic, when everyone knows these comic book moves are based on what's happening with the movies?