Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I don't have any D.C. Stans on ignore other than prodigal and yo yo gams. Some in this very thread are stans in disguise. The type that say they like both but all their posts are them bending over backward to defend D.C. and/or saying they like marvel followed by 3 paragraphs of stuff they didn't like because subconsciously they are tired of all the praise they get. Oh and a couple of conspiracy theorists that got the nerve to call people stans while they concoct tales about sabotage :mjlol:

Get over it, marvel running things now :yeshrug:

Same ones will constantly be dapping up blatant troll/inflammatory posts and then fronting like they're not apart of it :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Spider man yes ..
wonder women .. I hope I hope I hope .. did I mention that I hope .. she poses for that picture Lex has in her movie... it'll really tie her to BvS and Lex
looking forward to Thor
This will be the first Thor movie I am actually excited about just because of who the director is.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If the topic is how shytty her character was in a comic book event and someone's response is "you're just hating because that they're getting a movie" then
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

They're off topic :manny:

Oh OK, your last post was less specific then that.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Won't work here in film room or in rec room cuz those sites are either mainly video game forums or movie forums...our game and movie forums are sub forums so sub dividing a sub forum dilutes the site

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Funny thing is I was a HUGE Marvel fan and DC Stan at the same time until i started coming to the FR during the start of the DCEU... these clowns ruined the excitement of being a fan of both...

i do agree with modding in some threads... see how the Aquaman thread got derailed as fukk, shyt was annoying

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:

I'm the top Marvel Stan?:lolbron:

To state my case:patrice:

I've been nothing but respectful, benevolent, compassionate, and friendly to all.

I "never to rarely" call cats disrespectfully out their names

FACT:sas1:

After the release of SS..... I did on record call for the end of the War sense neither side had a solid reason to not do this anymore

So after seeing Suicide Squad, I'd like to officially call for an end to the Stan Wars.

Marvel guys, please just cease with all the jabs cuz at this point it's really just bullying. :upsetfavre:

DC guys, cats will lay off y'all but please just stop. There is no more ground for y'all to be chesty and boastful.:comeon:

Everyone stay and their lane and just keep it peace.

People Nuetral, I hope y'all are happy, I guess y'all can go back to y'all silly random Wire threads.:scust:

It's over!

And after that for the most part the Marvel brehs with HONOR lived up to they word and chilled out..... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Some of the other cats who I dont need to name constantly continued to throw shots.... bytch, whine and complain.:childplease:

Talk about "Marvel Drivel this and that" and then get badly bent out of shape over nonsense that they initiate but then cry and play the victim roll like they getting bullied. "Bu bu bu bu but they derailing, they need to be banned":sadbron:

Naturally... we cant control the radicals but for the most part the Marvel brehs can govern their own.... but DC stans let they radicals run rampant. :hhh:

The disconsolate demeanor's, dispiritedness and melancholy thats happening in here aint on Marvel stans:ld:

DC stans brought this on themselves.:ufdup:

And you who are quick to unfairly jump on Marvel brehs.... but look the other way and get quiet when DC stans go radically full DC Retard and dont say nothing to them:wtb:

This on you too:mjpls:

Martha

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
One of the problems is we live in a world where you are either one or the other ... this or that ... you cant be this AND that... you get harassed worst than if you picked one side and the other was stanning you..

if you love marvel .. DC heads flame you
if you love DC .. Marvel heads flame you
if you love both .. marvel and DC heads unite to flame you ...

SMH
Or you can be a man an support what you think is entertaining, no matter which it is. Ex. I like some DC stuff, I like some Marvel shyt. And both companies have their share of bad movies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Too many times 80% of the so called "DERAILING" or arguments have started like this

Random NEUTRAL poster= Oh man, that "DC Thing" kinda dumb, I dont like so and so's costume.

Then here comes angry DC Stan

Mad DC Stan= Shut the fukk up you punk bytch, you like that Drivel, you're stupid, you dont know (and just goes on personal rant that has nothing to do with the movies or issues, just personal shots)

Then more DC Hyenas come and do the same shyt for 3-10 pages

Then regular true DC lover is all like "look what the Marvel guys did, they derailed the thread":sadbron:

The fukk?:what::mindblown:

Martha