Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wow, you're straight lying.
Yeah, it means I favored the winning side and you . . . didn't, it's not rocket science.
The "winning side" :mjlol:

This is why you're a clown and afraid of heavier modding. You post more about dc than marvel. You think you work for Disney and your job is to shyt post about dc and fox.

Again,I've never had anything about marvel stans on my sig,avatar or anything. My tag line has been jet life for years. I've never had sig.

You're making up a false claim to make yourself feel better about what a trash poster you are.

If you couldn't ruin comic book film threads you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well I think it goes beyond that. Look at our political discourse or our media. If you hold one ideology near and dear over another, you've got a place to go to just hear what you want to hear and they will happily tell you how bad the other side is. It probably started before this but talk radio blowing up in the 90s feels like the genesis (shoutout to Sega)

even Nintendo/sega owners coexisted .. I would go to my friends house play genesis .. I had a NES .. nobody was better ... just had different games and we were happy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The "winning side" :mjlol:

This is why you're a clown and afraid of heavier modding. You post more about dc than marvel. You think you work for Disney and your job is to shyt post about dc and fox.

Again,I've never had anything about marvel stans on my sig,avatar or anything. My tag line has been jet life for years. I've never had sig.

You're making up a false claim to make yourself feel better about what a trash poster you are.

If you couldn't ruin comic book film threads you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.
I never shyt on FOX. I shyt on individual movies maybe. I love Marvel movies and they make Marvel movies so either you're not paying attention or lying . . . again.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Prodigal Syndicate @jayshiggs

are the 2 of you having a stan war about stan wars ...
:ohhh:

Inception

full

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Yeah . . . so another thing complaining about something you don't like with literally hundreds if not thousands of other posters just makes it worse.

:ohhh:

Inception

full

you know its crazy when we cant even have a stan war discussion with out stanning about if you a stan ...

Gotta love America ... only 206 more weeks to go

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

There's an answer. Heavier modding.

If you aren't purposely trying to fukk up threads there's nothing to be afraid of. I don't know any mods that take part in the "Stan wars "

So anybody being against it is just revealing what their intentions are.

Critsizing a film isn't thread ban worthy. Not liking something isn't thread ban worthy.

Suicide squad reviews coming out and Disney stans flocking and posting in every dc thread that has nothing to do with that film is intentional shyt posting

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you know its crazy when we cant even have a stan war discussion with out stanning about if you a stan ...

Gotta love America ... only 206 more weeks to go
Don't try and stifle voices you don't like. As you can see for the Dems in America it doesn't work. Get your weight up and make valid points.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's an answer. Heavier modding.

If you aren't purposely trying to fukk up threads there's nothing to be afraid of. I don't know any mods that take part in the "Stan wars "

So anybody being against it is just revealing what their intentions are.

Critsizing a film isn't thread ban worthy. Not liking something isn't thread ban worthy.

Suicide squad reviews coming out and Disney stans flocking and posting in every dc thread that has nothing to do with that film is intentional shyt posting
For an example of what he is referring to happening in a Marvel threads please visit the Official Doctor Strange thread and read some of his posts. It's the latest Marvel movie to come out. lol