Comicbook Movie trynna stop stan wars .. could this work here

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
One of the problems is we live in a world where you are either one or the other ... this or that ... you cant be this AND that... you get harassed worst than if you picked one side and the other was stanning you..

if you love marvel .. DC heads flame you
if you love DC .. Marvel heads flame you
if you love both .. marvel and DC heads unite to flame you ...

SMH
Yo, for real people aren't even commenting on other posters, I just make jokes about a fukkin' movie studio and people get pissed?! Unless you work there why are your panties in a bunch?!
This is like some safe space shyt on a college campus, can we have freedom to fukkin' joke when we think a studio fukked up?! What is the fukkin' harm seriously?!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's internet culture tho man. Not saying I agree with it at all but the internet is a very binary place. Either the glass is half full or you're dead. If you like this one thing you must hate this other thing. If I tell you Wu is the greatest rap group of all time then that means I must hate Outkast or any other group.

for me I started seeing it with the 50/Ja and Jay/Nas beefs... that's when I first experienced the this or that culture ....

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
For the record I'm not against stan wars, but it does get annoying.

Staying on Batman, it's damn near impossible to see which director people think would actually work well for that flick because the thread just got derailed completely.

I'm not saying ban people, but it's annoying as fukk.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Staying on Batman, it's damn near impossible to see which director people think would actually work well for that flick because the thread just got derailed completely.

Yeah i mean Matt Reeves name is being thrown out. The dude's track record is pretty spotless and there can't be a discussion about that or the potential of having the guy who directed the last Apes movie direct a batman movie

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

People commented on who they wanted to replace Affleck. It's right there with all the other posts.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
for me I started seeing it with the 50/Ja and Jay/Nas beefs... that's when I first experienced the this or that culture ....

Well I think it goes beyond that. Look at our political discourse or our media. If you hold one ideology near and dear over another, you've got a place to go to just hear what you want to hear and they will happily tell you how bad the other side is. It probably started before this but talk radio blowing up in the 90s feels like the genesis (shoutout to Sega)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People commented on who they wanted to replace Affleck. It's right there with all the other posts.

That shyt gets tiring to have to wade through 6 posts of dudes fighting to get to one actual idea, I'm :flabbynsick: now ain't nobody got time for that.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Stanning isn't the problem ... my daughter is a batman stan .. and loves him and etc.. no harm no fowl ... but SHE doesn't discredit the others nor does she have to through her stan in to make a comparison ... and make the other look bad because she stans batman..

if we think DC is doomed then fine they really are having a hard time .. but once we say well marvel did and dc should cause marvel has then we walk that fine stan line that is very easy to cross

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That shyt gets tiring to have to wade through 6 posts of dudes fighting to get to one actual idea, I'm :flabbynsick: now ain't nobody got time for that.
Maybe other posters don't find that discussion as interesting. I's not like anyone's hopes and wishes has any bearing on who will actually direct.