Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
RIP tho, sad shyt....people gonna come in here talkin about "suicide? fukk Em! :pacspit:" but nobody knows what another individual is going thru.

That's how I feel. It's 2 sided man. Yeah it's fukked up and selfish to commit suicide. We all know that. But the bottom line is that people don't do it unless they see it as the only way out. And most people that have survived suicides that weren't instant like gunshots to the head, say they regretted the decision immediately and wanted to live (people that jump, hang themselves, cut wrists, take pills, etc.)

That's scary as fukk, to think that people jump off a bridge and right away go :merchant: "this was a bad idea. I want to live!" but it's usually too late. :damn:

Anyways. Yeah. People that think of suicide as an option just want the pain to go away. it's not even that they want to be dead. They just want to not have to feel what they're feeling, and sometimes it looks like the only way out.

I've never been suicidal, even in the worst of my past addictions, but I had some thoughts of "Man, maybe it would be easier for me and everyone I love if I just weren't here." But then I realized that was a dumb thought and kept it moving. I never actually thought about doing it.

But if I'm as happy as I am today, and could have ended up at that point, it honestly could happen to anyone. Gotta reach out to people you know that are going through things and at least offer a hand or even just a shoulder. It can go a long way.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
He was more than just a Comedian or Actor. He was a true artist. 80's babies Stand Up We lost another Icon. So many Classic performances and movies. Do you realize how many movies Robin would steal in supporting roles? How many times he killed it in starring roles. He's a Legend. Now before people start the "Oh he did it to himself". I don't condone suicide, at the same time, I'm not go to even pretend I was walking in Robin's shoes and knows what he was going through. Money doesn't always equal happiness. The bottom line he was an amazing artist. Ironically his 1st starring role was a movie my brothers and I watched a lot as kids. It came out the same year I was born 1980, Popeye Forever:

220px-Popeyemovieposter.jpg
I begged pops (RIP) to get me the Popeye canned spinach off the strength of his performance in this movie. Had the cartoon popeye on it, chillin wit olive oyl and sweet pea. Pops bucked everytime. I said "i wanna box a octopus out the water. Let me get that." :birdman:

He got tired of me asking and bought me a can. When we got in the car, i asked for it. He told me he had to heat the shyt up.

:childplease: Popeye don't do that jive! He eat from the can! Pops popped it open and told me to eat it cold. I took it to the head. :sadcam: I thought i was gonna get the forearms inflated brehs. haven't tasted anythang that vile since. RIP to one of the best to do it. Them damn demons

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
this fukking sucks breh is a legend no question